You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next

#21 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: zwayne | Date: 2008-09-05 22:19 | IP: IP Logged

Confirmed. And crashing on word wrap has not gotten any better. You'd think that fixing the many problems with word wrap would be a priority as many people avoid Pspad for this very reason.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#22 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: rio | Date: 2008-09-06 02:58 | IP: IP Logged

i've got a xml file which can't be edited very strangely by pspad. when it's loaded into pspad, it can't be edited. i need to use other editor to edit the file. the file has been uploaded to the following link.

www.savefile.com

#23 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2008-09-06 08:17 | IP: IP Logged

rio:
i've got a xml file which can't be edited very strangely by pspad. when it's loaded into pspad, it can't be edited. i need to use other editor to edit the file. the file has been uploaded to the following link.

I don't understand. I open your file in PSPad and it shows it as XML. Why can't be edited in PSPad?

#24 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: papi | Date: 2008-09-08 07:39 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
papi:
Could this relate to the following issue also?
Somethimes, if I use a code clip with user inputs, when the input window pops up, the background switches to an other opened application... When I press the OK button on this panel, PSPad comes back to the top again.
It is also not a big error, but a little bit disturbing...
And I have this also long time ago.

I was unable to simulate it. Please can you write some step by step how to show this issue?

I would be happy if I could be... But unfortunately I do not know the reason. Just use the computer and PSPad for a longer time. Open and close other applications, run several other processes in the same time...Use the computer as you would use normally, and than use clips with input. Perhaps the running applications also have effect on it. For example I often see this with Total commander (but maybe it is just because I always use that...smiling smiley ).
I am sorry that I am not able to give better dascrition, but I did not recognize any special way yet. If I ever will see special reasons for this, I will let you know.

#25 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: Patrik | Date: 2008-09-09 07:01 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,
I found several XLIFF files which are not too big - about 15KB, but when opening in PSPad, application froze. It is related to code explorer as with code explored off, file is opened in 1 second.
Any idea what can be wrong?
Thanks
Patrik

#26 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: arek1 | Date: 2008-09-09 09:05 | IP: IP Logged

zwayne:
Confirmed. And crashing on word wrap has not gotten any better. You'd think that fixing the many problems with word wrap would be a priority as many people avoid Pspad for this very reason.

Same problem in my case since version 4.5.2. Now using 4.5.4 and nothing changed. To repeat crash just need create new txt file, turn on word wrap, press and hold whatever letter and around character 800 program will crash. Off course it is not problem but problem is when editing file and need to turn on word wrap. After few operation PSPad will crash.
Check word wrap, please smiling smiley

Best wishes
Arek

#27 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: Eblis | Date: 2008-09-10 21:48 | IP: IP Logged

The problem I reported in build 2325 is still present.

#28 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: steph | Date: 2008-09-12 18:43 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,

Found strange behaviour of C code explorer. Try this piece of code :

void func()
{ /* this is a comment closed next line
*/
if (test)
{}
}

C code explorer will give you 2 functions :
func()
if (test)
which is obvioulsy not the case.

C code explorer work correctly when writing :

void func()
{ /* this is a comment closed at the end of line */
if (test)
{}
}

Did I miss something ?

#29 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: Joey | Date: 2008-09-16 05:48 | IP: IP Logged

Swap with line Above/Bellow functions work for selected block too

That's what I've been missing, THANKS!

#30 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: deanhill1971 | Date: 2008-09-23 17:04 | IP: IP Logged

The Find dialog now has a title of "F&ind". This is a problem for me since I have an Autohotkey script that looks for the title "Find".

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR