You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next

#31 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2008-09-23 17:30 | IP: IP Logged

deanhill1971:
The Find dialog now has a title of "F&ind". This is a problem for me since I have an Autohotkey script that looks for the title "Find".

I already corrected it.
Solution for you:
open .\Lang\English.ini
find and change:
=F&ind to =Find

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#32 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: Typographer | Date: 2008-09-26 15:23 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Jan,

Sorry to bug you again, but the problem regarding the Clip was not resolved in the latest version of PSPad.

If you tried to use the same Clip more that 2 or three time, sometime it don't work.

If you change the selection it will work but if you need a clip to be used repetitively, sometime it don't work, maybe a cache problem.

Thanks Again for this great program

smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-09-26 15:24 by Typographer.

#33 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: hibou57 | Date: 2008-09-27 15:49 | IP: IP Logged

Congratulations smiling smiley

This version 4.5.4 build 2331 is really a lot faster with big files (300KB or 400KB) than was the previous release as of june.

Very-very nice smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-09-27 15:49 by hibou57.

#34 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: jgodfrey | Date: 2008-09-29 21:34 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Jan,

I've got a small Tcl highlighter problem to report with regard to comments. I'm not sure whether it's new in 2331 or not...

Look at the following code snippet...

# --- create some tokens
token create {G X Y I J M} ; # convenience function

Both lines contain a comment, but only the first line is properly highlighted by PSPad.

Since the semi-colon is a command terminator, and the next "command beginning" starts with a "#", it's a legitimate comment.

As I know you can't keep up with all language syntax, feel free to ask for any clarifications you might need.

Thanks for a great product!

Jeff

#35 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2008-09-30 04:38 | IP: IP Logged

Do you have really 4.5.4 (2331) build? I tried it and both comment was highlighted as comments.
Do you use space or tab before second comment?

#36 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: tyzio | Date: 2008-09-30 05:32 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,

Today I found that in 'Highlighter Settings'->'Compiler' Tab->'Compiler' entry, PSPad variables are not substituted. I mean %PSpath% variable (and probably others too) is not working only in this entry.
It was very surprising because every else works OK.

#37 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2008-09-30 05:47 | IP: IP Logged

tyzio:
Hi,

Today I found that in 'Highlighter Settings'->'Compiler' Tab->'Compiler' entry, PSPad variables are not substituted. I mean %PSpath% variable (and probably others too) is not working only in this entry.

Compiler entry contains path to some exe only, not parameters. Use right mouse over parameters field

#38 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: tyzio | Date: 2008-09-30 06:24 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
tyzio:
Hi,

Compiler entry contains path to some exe only, not parameters. Use right mouse over parameters field

Ok, but in 'Highlighter Settings'->'External Application' Tab->'Application' entry %PSpath% works. Also it works, when I'm adding new Tool in 'Link' panel (Path entry where right click doesn't show any variablessad smiley).
So I expected that in 'Compiler' entry the substitution of parameters will also works.

To be honest, such parameter substitution makes PSPad more portable, so If you could change the Compiler entry it would be very nice.

In additional, The entry for 'Help file' in 'Highlighter Settings' also do not have parameter substitution.

Thanks.

#39 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: jgodfrey | Date: 2008-09-30 14:21 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Do you have really 4.5.4 (2331) build? I tried it and both comment was highlighted as comments.

Yes, I'm using 4.5.4 (2331) - I just double-checked...

pspad:
Do you use space or tab before second comment?

I have PSPad set up to convert tabs to spaces, so there are no real tabs. In the example though, there's a single space on either side of the semi-colon.

I tried with no spaces and with multiple spaces on either side of the semi-colon, but still see the same highlight issue, as seen in the following screenshot:

Notice how comment on the second line is not properly highlighted?

Thanks,

Jeff

#40 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: zuperman | Date: 2008-10-02 13:20 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Jan

Back again with some issues/questions:

- when opening a large file (ie. txt > 300MB) psp just cancels the operation after a while saying "Could not open file". Is there a limit in file size? The same file could be opened with other editors - sloooooow, but they openend it smiling smiley.

- If you input a LOG File in the Highlighters Settings >> External application, and you execute a batch that takes a while, psp becomes locked. So, as long as the process is running, you can't do anything else.

- Is it possible to make the log lines clickable so you could jump right to a line in your file (just the same as the search result panels)?

Thanks for the great support and the time you take for reading all these forum topics! winking smiley
Erik

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR