You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next

#11 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: Mario | Date: 2008-09-02 14:28 | IP: IP Logged

ok1:
I have only recently noticed a little "bug" that all my desktop icons get refreshed when I open PSPad. I Don't think it is necessarily related to the beta release but it seems to have started when I load 2331.

It is not a major problem smiling smiley but is distracting.

Wow, and I thought I was the only one. smiling smiley
For me this "bug" is not build-specific. It has been there since I started using PSPad years ago. The flicker/refresh doesn't happen with each PSPad start. But if you have Windows Explorer maximized (in tree view) and start PSPad, then it happens always and the refresh/redraw of the Explorer window is much more noticeable.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#12 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2008-09-02 16:10 | IP: IP Logged

ok1:
I have only recently noticed a little "bug" that all my desktop icons get refreshed when I open PSPad. I Don't think it is necessarily related to the beta release but it seems to have started when I load 2331.

I found and remove a source of desktop flashing.

#13 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: papi | Date: 2008-09-03 06:59 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
ok1:

Could this relate to the following issue also?
Somethimes, if I use a code clip with user inputs, when the input window pops up, the background switches to an other opened application... When I press the OK button on this panel, PSPad comes back to the top again.
It is also not a big error, but a little bit disturbing...
And I have this also long time ago.

#14 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: ok1 | Date: 2008-09-03 11:53 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
ok1:

Excellent !grinning smiley

#15 bug : tab after .

Posted by: pypardo | Date: 2008-09-04 07:17 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,
thanks for this new release.

I experience a strange feature with this new release.

From times to times, when I press '.' i've got automatically an extra 'TAB' after it.

example (| is cursor position):
I type following text: 123|
Then I type: .|
I expect to have: 123.|
But I've got on my screen: 123. |

Best regards
pierre

#16 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: berny | Date: 2008-09-04 07:28 | IP: IP Logged

Hello,

thank you for the new version.
I was hoping that this problem would be fixed too:
forum.pspad.com
However behaviour still seems to be the same.

I have a project open and in the project list I have files with extensions registered by other programs, like *.txt registered with notepad, *.csv registered with Excel.
Whenever I double-click one of those these files open with the program they are registered with. Maybe this is still fine, even though I would like *.txt files to open by default within PSPad in a new tab in that PSPad project.

When I register extensions with PSPad and I double-click those links in the PSPad project folder again, the file does open in a NEW PSPad window. I'd expect at least then to open in a new tab in the same PSPad window.

The only way to open those project items in a new tab int he already open PSPad window is to use the right-mouse-click & "Open as text" option, it seems.

Would be great if there would be a default (double-click) behaviour for that again, as it used to be.

Best Regards,
Berny

#17 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2008-09-04 19:43 | IP: IP Logged

papi:
Could this relate to the following issue also?
Somethimes, if I use a code clip with user inputs, when the input window pops up, the background switches to an other opened application... When I press the OK button on this panel, PSPad comes back to the top again.
It is also not a big error, but a little bit disturbing...
And I have this also long time ago.

I was unable to simulate it. Please can you write some step by step how to show this issue?

#18 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2008-09-04 20:39 | IP: IP Logged

wimb:
Very good this logSetParser. grinning smiley
It allows to goto an error line my scripts puts in the log.

I have one question / request:

My script allows for walking through the logged errors (extention JSLint). I want to synchronize the focused log line with my selected error. Some function like logSetFocus(index) could be usefull.

Or is their any way to select the prev/next error line from the log with a keyboard shortcut?

Wim

I will add function logLineIndex([index]):index what sets or returns (if no parameter) current line in LOG window

#19 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: arno | Date: 2008-09-05 06:25 | IP: IP Logged

I just tried the latest beta-version but unfortunately the wordwrap-crash bug still exists. Please see the following thread: forum.pspad.com

#20 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2331) English

Posted by: Mario | Date: 2008-09-05 15:43 | IP: IP Logged

Another word-wrap bug is still appearing in the latest build:
forum.pspad.com

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR