You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2246) English

Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2246) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

#21 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2246) English

Posted by: lphilpot | Date: 2006-11-21 03:55 | IP: IP Logged

Is there any way to get the regular Windows color dialog back (maybe as a configurable option)? The new color selector only has 48 pre-defined colors, unless I'm missing how to get to more.

Thanks.

--
Len Philpot <><

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#22 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2246) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-11-21 05:09 | IP: IP Logged

The new dialog has more then 48 predefined colors - see combo box for palete selection. Or you thing color selection in program settings ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-11-21 05:10 by pspad.

#23 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2246) English

Posted by: wal | Date: 2006-11-21 06:37 | IP: IP Logged

Settings > Highlighter settings > Colors
Settings > Program settings > Colors

Completely agree with lphilpot: old color selection window was better.

#24 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2246) English

Posted by: carbonize | Date: 2006-11-21 07:41 | IP: IP Logged

Minor bug but if you use F2 to show toolbar, then Ctrl + F2 to show Tool Panel and then do Ctrl + F2 again to hide it F2 no longer works for hiding/showing the toolbar.

--
Carbonize

#25 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2246) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-11-21 08:03 | IP: IP Logged

carbonize:
Minor bug but if you use F2 to show toolbar, then Ctrl + F2 to show Tool Panel and then do Ctrl + F2 again to hide it F2 no longer works for hiding/showing the toolbar.

If Project panel is focused, F2 is used to start rename project item. In any other case F2 shows you Toolbar

#26 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2246) English

Posted by: Michael D. | Date: 2006-11-21 09:09 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Jan,
thanks a lot for the template code highlighting!
It still needs some improvement, but it's a very nice new feature.

Problems I have:
{foo}
does highlight
*{foo}
does not highlight and instead of * you can use almost any char (even whitespace!) which is undesireable for me as Smarty treats everything inside {} as template code except for stuff inside {literal} ... {/literal} (see Smarty manual) so in
<tr bgcolor="{cycle values="#aaaaaa,#bbbbbb"}">
{cycle...} should be highlighted as well.

I have also send you an email with a crash report for a crash that occurs if you type {foo} and insert a line before it and try to write {foo} again (without "}" it crashes when you try to type in the first "o").

I hope this gives you enough information to fix this.

Thank you in advance! :)

#27 Dictionary

Posted by: Pierre.Brico | Date: 2006-11-21 10:06 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Jan,

Concerning the ""Dictionary English.2-1-0 not found" problem, it seems that PSPad now looks for its dictionary in "C:\program files\Common files\SynSpell". If I copy the content of PSPad spell directory there, PSPad's Spell Check works again. winking smiley

Regards,
Pierre

#28 Re: Dictionary

Posted by: JollyRoger | Date: 2006-11-21 10:33 | IP: IP Logged

Just out of curiousity, how on earth were you able to figure that out?

#29 Re: Dictionary

Posted by: Ishidro | Date: 2006-11-21 10:36 | IP: IP Logged

Perhaps he used something like filemon from sysinternals?

#30 Re: Dictionary

Posted by: JollyRoger | Date: 2006-11-21 10:50 | IP: IP Logged

I'm not familiar with that tool. I played for a while with the idea of using a debugger and trapping the file interrupt, but it seemed such a waste of time. After all, Jan has the source code, he could do it much faster instead of someone having to go through hundreds (at best) of assembly instructions.

Just thought of something: Since the problem only shows up for some of the users, could it be that is shows up only for those who didn't install in the default (e.g. \program files\pspad editor) directory?
That could explain why the dictionary file can be found on some systems and not others...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-11-21 10:55 by JollyRoger.

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR