You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2246) English

Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2246) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

#51 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2246) English

Posted by: lphilpot | Date: 2006-11-21 21:29 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
The new dialog has more then 48 predefined colors - see combo box for palete selection. Or you thing color selection in program settings ?

Yes - I'm referring to the Program Settings and Highlighters color selection dialog. I use a dark blue background with grey text (too much time in WordPerfect years ago I guess smiling smiley ), and I need more / different colors for syntax highlighting than the new selector offers.

Thanks.

--
Len Philpot <><

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#52 Re: Dictionary

Posted by: pepperpod | Date: 2006-11-21 23:10 | IP: IP Logged

Pierre.Brico:
Concerning the ""Dictionary English.2-1-0 not found" problem, it seems that PSPad now looks for its dictionary in "C:\program files\Common files\SynSpell".

Here's an interesting observation. If I change the filename to, say, pspad_2246.exe and run that exe, the dictionary is found and works as expected. 2247 also gives the "not found" message but if I do likewise and call the file pspad_2247.exe and run that, that's OK too! Does that give a clue as to the cause of the problem, or does it just add to the mystery!!

P

#53 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2246) English

Posted by: lphilpot | Date: 2006-11-22 02:52 | IP: IP Logged

It's just a minor cosmetic preference, but I, too like the old ruler better. I don't really care for the dashed line on the gutter. However, that's all just cosmetic. The new color dialog is a more serious change for me.

Still a great editor, though. smiling smiley

--
Len Philpot <><

#54 Re: Dictionary

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-11-22 06:25 | IP: IP Logged

Pierre.Brico:
Hi Jan,
About the dictionary problem...

OK. Because I don't know reason, I will change dictionary loading.

#55 Re: A Bug Report

Posted by: Tyler | Date: 2006-11-25 08:20 | IP: IP Logged

I use this Html Code, Run HTML/CSS(s)

<table>
<tr>
<td>12345</td>
</tr>
</table>

-------------------------------------

Run 1 time,I Get
<table><tr><td>12345</td></tr></tabl

Run 2 time,I Get
<table><tr><td>12345</td></tr></ta

Run 3 time,I Get
<table><tr><td>12345</td></tr></

This is a Bug ?

#56 Re: A Bug Report

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-11-25 09:14 | IP: IP Logged

Tyler:
I use this Html Code, Run HTML/CSS(s)

<table>
<tr>
<td>12345</td>
</tr>
</table>
This is a Bug ?

Why you use CSS reformat to HTML code ?
I will check, why chars are deleted.

#57 Re: A Bug Report

Posted by: Ozone | Date: 2006-12-05 10:46 | IP: IP Logged

Hello,

When I open "fonctions.js", a JavaScript file, PSPad uses HTML colors and not JavaScript colors.
I use a trick to force the good display, but it's dirty :

// <script type="text/javascript">

Also one time, PSPad suddenly closed (crashed) when I was scrolling my JavaScript file colored as HTML.

#58 Re: A Bug Report

Posted by: MrSpock | Date: 2006-12-05 13:48 | IP: IP Logged

Ozone: Settings -> Program Settings -> Multihighlighter: Uncheck JavaScript.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-12-05 13:48 by MrSpock.

#59 There is no horizontal scroller in the Search results panel

Posted by: denight | Date: 2006-12-08 10:33 | IP: IP Logged

There is no horizontal scroller in the Search results panel, Is there a parameter to switch it on?

Also when I search a very long line of the text(say over 2000 characters), the search result will be displayed in the search results panel, but when I click the "open results in the new document" button, only the first 1024 characters are shown in the new document. Is there a way to correct this to show the full line of the text? Thanks for your help!

#60 Re: There is no horizontal scroller in the Search results panel

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-12-08 14:11 | IP: IP Logged

denight:
There is no horizontal scroller in the Search results panel, Is there a parameter to switch it on?

Also when I search a very long line of the text(say over 2000 characters), the search result will be displayed in the search results panel, but when I click the "open results in the new document" button, only the first 1024 characters are shown in the new document. Is there a way to correct this to show the full line of the text? Thanks for your help!

Search result is standard ListBox component. I am afraid it is able to keep only first 1024 chars per line.
Use COPY button in Search dialog to copy lines containing search string into new window

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR