You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (163) English

PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (163) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5

#41 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (163) English

Posted by: human | Date: 2017-04-10 06:49 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
External help as URL address

There was a broken functionality - %word% wasn't send to browser.
I fixed it and add %lword% and %uword% (lower case and upper case form). Especially for Cobol where keywords are UPPERCASE you need to send it in lowercase form.

Hi Jan, just rechecked with 176:

* lword, uword and word in this field work now
* The option title "Help File" is still confusing. What do you think about changing it to "Help File / URL" at least and/or add a tooltip with a short description?
* pressing "F1" in the Highlighters Setting -> Specification still opens the help entry "Toolbars", not in "Specification"
* you may consider adding %lword% and %uword% to the help entry (%word% is in)

As you didn't respond to this I'll add it again:

human:
[...] glitch [...] in the COBOL language settings [...]: The "correct" names for the buttons would be "free-form" and "fixed-form", maybe add a tooltip "set areas to defaults for free-form/fixed-form reference-format". The is no "free" or "strict" mode (compilers may have a strict or relaxed syntax check but this is a completely different topic).

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#42 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (163) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2017-04-10 08:01 | IP: IP Logged

I updated help already when I added new %lword%, %uword%. Help is part of full versions, not a developer builds.

I will follow your suggestions

#43 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (163) English

Posted by: human | Date: 2017-04-10 09:32 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
I updated help already when I added new %lword%, %uword%. Help is part of full versions, not a developer builds.

I see. Thank you for the update.

pspad:
I will follow your suggestions

I'll recheck the next build to understand better what this actually includes smiling smiley Thank you.

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR