You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (163) English

PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (163) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next

#31 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (163) English

Posted by: MadCompie | Date: 2017-03-31 10:54 | IP: IP Logged

I did not know we could use a different tab color per type of file, very cool!
But there was a problem using the "multi-highlighter" setting: tab color can be set for javascript and for html but not for the multi-hightlighter.

So what did I do? I created a new tag "MultiFiletabColor=16768392" in the section [Config]... nothing happened...
But after close & re-open PSP : eureka!

THAT WORKS!

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#32 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (163) English

Posted by: MadCompie | Date: 2017-03-31 10:58 | IP: IP Logged

I was wondering if it could be possible with this new version to also access remote files with SFTP (like putty,...)?

#33 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (163) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2017-03-31 11:20 | IP: IP Logged

MadCompie:
I was wondering if it could be possible with this new version to also access remote files with SFTP (like putty,...)?

PSpad supports FTPS. Adding SFTP is possible, but this technology is licenced. And FTP access is little different, it means there should be necessary to work with files and file lists by different way.
SFTP is marked as obsolete, cause FTPS is much safer.

#34 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (163) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2017-03-31 11:25 | IP: IP Logged

brolx:

I suppose I wasn't clear, sorry about that.
I customised the tab color on something like a hundred files. I copied the new version and the color customisation disappeared. I'd like to retrieve my custom colors (I still have the old bin file).
Another way would be to customise the color by specifying all files in one specific folder by some way.

I can provide you structure and you can write your own converter. I am sorry. but I don't have time to write converter myself right now.
In the fact you lost file tab colors only. If you lost that you was on line 30 last time, this isn't important information.

#35 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (163) English

Posted by: crimson | Date: 2017-03-31 13:15 | IP: IP Logged

One question. If I open the "Find" dialog, and click off "Whole Word Only", it's doing good and "Whole Word Only" keeps off for next find. But when in such configuration, once I use hot key of "Next Occurrence of Current Word" or "Previous Occurrence of Current Word", the "Whole Word Only" setting in "Find" comes back. It's annoying to me.
Do I miss any setting?

Briefly.
1. Open "Find" dialog, click off "Whole Word Only".
2. Use "Next Occurrence of Current Word" or "Previous Occurrence of Current Word".
3. Open "Find" dialog, "Whole Word Only" comes back.

Thanks and best regards.

#36 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (163) English

Posted by: vbr | Date: 2017-03-31 18:52 | IP: IP Logged

crimson:
One question. If I open the "Find" dialog, and click off "Whole Word Only", it's doing good and "Whole Word Only" keeps off for next find. But when in such configuration, once I use hot key of "Next Occurrence of Current Word" or "Previous Occurrence of Current Word", the "Whole Word Only" setting in "Find" comes back. It's annoying to me.
Do I miss any setting?

Briefly.
2. Use "Next Occurrence of Current Word" or "Previous Occurrence of Current Word".

Thanks and best regards.

Hi,
you may try
Settings: Editor (part 1)
[ ] Whole Words for Find Word at Cursor

hth,
vbr

#37 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (163) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2017-04-01 11:17 | IP: IP Logged

MadCompie:
But there was a problem using the "multi-highlighter" setting: tab color can be set for javascript and for html but not for the multi-hightlighter.

So what did I do? I created a new tag "MultiFiletabColor=16768392" in the section [Config]... nothing happened...

THAT WORKS!

I am afraid I must disappoint you. You can add any option you want, but PSpad won't read and apply it, cause it doesn't know it.
Color you see on the HTML multihighlighter tab is taken from Highlighter settings / HTML highlighter (or XHTML highlighter if it is set as Multihighlighter base)

#38 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (163) English

Posted by: MadCompie | Date: 2017-04-03 11:00 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
MadCompie:

THAT WORKS!

I am afraid I must disappoint you. You can add any option you want, but PSpad won't read and apply it, cause it doesn't know it.
Color you see on the HTML multihighlighter tab is taken from Highlighter settings / HTML highlighter (or XHTML highlighter if it is set as Multihighlighter base)

OK! I see the tag disappeared in the INI file. The tab color is set because of my settings in HTML of Javascript: it was applicable after restart of PSP.
SO, not disappointed since this was the behaviour that I wanted!

#39 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (163) English

Posted by: brolx | Date: 2017-04-03 12:03 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
brolx:

I suppose I wasn't clear, sorry about that.
I customised the tab color on something like a hundred files. I copied the new version and the color customisation disappeared. I'd like to retrieve my custom colors (I still have the old bin file).
Another way would be to customise the color by specifying all files in one specific folder by some way.

I can provide you structure and you can write your own converter. I am sorry. but I don't have time to write converter myself right now.
In the fact you lost file tab colors only. If you lost that you was on line 30 last time, this isn't important information.

Yes, please, provide me the structure. I'll try to manage that

#40 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (163) English

Posted by: crimson | Date: 2017-04-06 04:35 | IP: IP Logged

vbr:
crimson:
Do I miss any setting?

Briefly.

Thanks and best regards.

Hi,
you may try
Settings: Editor (part 1)
[ ] Whole Words for Find Word at Cursor

hth,
vbr

This works to me. Thanks a lot.

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR