You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2417) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2417) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

#21 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2417) English

Posted by: human | Date: 2011-03-30 11:48 | IP: IP Logged

@pspad: Similar problems to the COBOL * for multiply occur on using a string end ' or " at col 72 (which is fine). In this case the string end is not recognized.

@pash: A search in the forum would be useful... Go to Program Settings->Editor Settings and change Autocomplete to 0.

human

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#22 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2417) English

Posted by: pash | Date: 2011-03-31 11:40 | IP: IP Logged

human:
@pash: A search in the forum would be useful... Go to Program Settings->Editor Settings and change Autocomplete to 0.

human

Wow, thank you. I searched but I did not found it, stupid me clicked on search authors. I shouldnt read so fast. aargh. :O)

#23 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2417) English

Posted by: molinarm | Date: 2011-04-01 12:55 | IP: IP Logged

Any news about this problem?
pspad.nlift.com

It is systematic, at least as far as I am concerned, and it makes C/C++ Code Explorer substantially unusable. I had to switch back to beta 2405, the last without the problem.
sad smiley

Thanks anyway for your excellent work on PSPad.
smiling smiley

Best regards,
Mario

#24 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2417) English

Posted by: cebe | Date: 2011-04-20 18:56 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,

You've forgot 'address' HTML5 tag.

edit: in fact, many tags doesn't show the closing tag : legend, label, fieldset (perhaps others).

Bye.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-20 19:01 by cebe.

#25 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2417) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2011-04-21 03:31 | IP: IP Logged

cebe:
Hi,

You've forgot 'address' HTML5 tag.

edit: in fact, many tags doesn't show the closing tag : legend, label, fieldset (perhaps others).

Bye.

This is included already with several other new tags in new build what will be published soon.

#26 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2417) English

Posted by: cebe | Date: 2011-04-22 13:45 | IP: IP Logged

And yet I have the last version (2417).

#27 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2417)

Posted by: hpjc | Date: 2011-04-25 14:16 | IP: IP Logged

I don't know if this little issue already exists, ...

When ther is the search list on the bottom and you change tabs, the page will scroll up a little bit.

If it isn't difficult, can you remove it?

#28 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2417) English

Posted by: carbonize | Date: 2011-04-26 03:33 | IP: IP Logged

cebe:
And yet I have the last version (2417).

pspad:
This is included already with several other new tags in new build what will be published soon.

--
Carbonize

#29 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2417) English

Posted by: StickyNomad | Date: 2011-04-26 15:22 | IP: IP Logged

I also love the colored file tabs!

There's one little issue:
Sometimes when I start PSpad with the file tabs remembered from the last session, the file tabs of files which use the multi-highlighter aren't colored. when I click on the tab, the color is applied correctly. If I move the mouse over the other tabs which weren't colored, the color is shown correctly.

EDIT: I found out how to reproduce it:
- open a css file (no multihighlighter) and an html file (multihighlighter) and activate the tab for the css file
- close pspad (remember files for next session has to be activated)
- start pspad. Now the css file tab is active and correctly colored, the inactive html file tab is not colored

If I click on the tab for the html file (which uses multihighlighter) and then close pspad, the active html tab and all other tabs are colored correctly when pspad is restarted. So the coloring seems to fail only with inactive multihighlighter file tabs that are remembered from the last session.

I hope my explanation was not too confusing ;) This is only a little bit annoying for me, but perhaps you can fix this jan?

#30 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2417) English

Posted by: pftpft | Date: 2011-05-04 16:13 | IP: IP Logged

I'm not sure if I'm having the same issue, but when I do a save, the timestamp gets updated correctly. If I do a File Save As... and then choose a file name that already exists, the timestamp is not changing. It is keeping the timestamp the file already had. I just upgraded to 2417 and it has the same issue.
Thanks.

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR