You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2417) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2417) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

#41 Re: Bug with special character § in clip files

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2011-05-10 04:12 | IP: IP Logged

Char § is used as special char in clips for place selected text
You have possibility to change it. Add section into your clip file and change special characters:

[Clip Settings]
CursorChar=|
SelectionChar=§

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#42 Re: Bug with special character § in clip files

Posted by: Andreas | Date: 2011-05-10 09:43 | IP: IP Logged

Thank you for your answer. Today I can not reproduce this "bug". Don't know why.

Nice day, Andreas

#43 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2417) English

Posted by: menet | Date: 2011-05-16 19:07 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:

menet:
I don't know if it is an already known bug but when I use the "Show/hide spaces, tabs & line ends." button, my TXT edited file seems totally différent. yawning smiley

I give an exemple with a simple line of 1 line containing : "0 - text". If I use the "Show/hide spaces, tabs & line ends." button, then the text looks like : " - 0text". smoking smiley

Can you investigate ?
Best regards. winking smiley

I need more informations.
can yo usend me some file sample to support mail?
can you tell me your tabwidth settings?

Sorry to have not replied before but the PC with which I had the problem is OUT (No more want to start sad smiley )
So I have tried to reproduce the problem with another PC but it works like it should. With this new PC I run with OldSpecialChars=0 and like the previous, it is 32bits PCs with Windows XP.
Thanks to have investigated.
Regards. winking smiley

#44 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2417) English

Posted by: BeeDee | Date: 2011-05-23 22:19 | IP: IP Logged

Andreas:
{snip}

I think if you change that behavior, you have to make it adjustable by specifying the word delemeters.

+1

#45 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2417) English

Posted by: MadCompie | Date: 2011-05-25 18:57 | IP: IP Logged

pftpft:
I'm not sure if I'm having the same issue, but when I do a save, the timestamp gets updated correctly. If I do a File Save As... and then choose a file name that already exists, the timestamp is not changing. It is keeping the timestamp the file already had. I just upgraded to 2417 and it has the same issue.
Thanks.

Is there a setting for FTP date/time. When I connect to a linux server, the timestamps differs 2 hours so I think it's something like a GMT+2 setting?

#46 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2417) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2011-05-26 06:17 | IP: IP Logged

PSpad presents you datetime what your FTP server sent in file list. There is no option to have influence of it.

#47 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2417) English

Posted by: menet | Date: 2011-05-26 17:43 | IP: IP Logged

Why when I do a Settings > Program Settings... > Key Map > Save to File, the saved file is not equal to the KeyMap.INI file ? yawning smiley

My saved file was bad. I had created it just after modifying one mapping. sad smiley

Today, just going to the Settings and creating a new saved file, the new file is different from the INI file but only for the order of the saved parameters is not good. smoking smiley

Best regards. tongue sticking out smiley

#48 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2417) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2011-05-26 18:18 | IP: IP Logged

Delete your Keymap.ini to set PSpad into Default state.

#49 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2417) English

Posted by: macok10 | Date: 2011-05-27 12:12 | IP: IP Logged

Still no highlighting for search results in log window

Link to older post:
forum.pspad.com

#50 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2417) English

Posted by: MadCompie | Date: 2011-05-29 18:57 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
PSpad presents you datetime what your FTP server sent in file list. There is no option to have influence of it.

The problem is, when using FileZilla (both ftp & sftp) of putty, the timestamp is correct where in pspad not...
I checked it also on other servers but there it seems to be correct in pspad, strange...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-29 18:59 by MadCompie.

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR