You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

#21 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2007-02-06 14:03 | IP: IP Logged

xmenclassic:
What was corrected?

The Bug in Code Explorer for Cobol (numbers in columns 1 - 6) is not corrected!

There was several changes. Corrections will contiue

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#22 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

Posted by: PGomersall | Date: 2007-02-06 15:53 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Jan,
I have found that shell integration is not simple in Vista and any version of PSPad since current full release. This has been apparent in all Vista installations we have been using.
The use of the 2 check boxes in the application do not work on their own like in XP even if you have started PSPad with admin rights.
Maybe you could take a look at this process so that it will work correctly or that it is carefully explained for Vista.
This is what I had to do in Vista:
1) Make sure that shell integration in not active and that the 2 check boxes are not set in the integration section of PSPad settings. Do this by running PSPad with admin rights and also running an admin command prompt and PSPadShell_unreg.bat
2) Start PSPad and a command prompt with admin rights. Then make sure all Explorer windows are closed. First set the 2 check boxes for the Context menus in PSPad and close PSPad. Finally run PSPadShell_reg.bat from the admin command prompt.
If you don't do this you usually get the context menu (all 3 items) but not cascaded.

Pete

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-02-06 15:58 by PGomersall.

#23 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

Posted by: Mario | Date: 2007-02-06 16:47 | IP: IP Logged

Regarding the Explorer shell integration:
What good is the "Register in System context menu" check-box when you have to manually register the shell extension (PSPadShell.dll)? Shouldn't ticking/unticking the box register/unregister it automatically? What am I missing here?

#24 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2007-02-06 21:06 | IP: IP Logged

Ozone:
Uppercase/Lowercase conversion still damages the text on block selection. (already reported for 2250)

Search & Replace seems to work on long lines and selections now, thank you! smiling smiley

I tried it with cyrilic chars and it was without problem.
What you mean "demages the text" ?
I need some example

#25 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2007-02-06 21:12 | IP: IP Logged

Xiaofeng Ge:
So, as PSPad can parser the syntax, I think it is not difficult to bring the feature of counting source code. That means, for a list of source code, give there number of code , comment & blank lines. I wonder if there is a plan for this feature?

No, because it is first request winking smiley Try to think it over, e.g. what in case when on one line is code and comment...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-02-06 21:13 by pspad.

#26 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2007-02-06 21:19 | IP: IP Logged

Mahir:
$sayfa =~ s/<.+anasayfa.html"-->/$icerik/;

this is a search/replace with regular expression.

in perl, you must escape quote characters with \ (like \")

if you dont escape it, then it means it is a string.

But in a regexep like this you use quote (") character as is. Without escaping. So, any quote (") character in a line with =~ must be treated specially and must not treated as a string begin or end.

OK. How can I kno where regular expression start and end?

#27 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

Posted by: Tgus | Date: 2007-02-06 23:55 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Xiaofeng Ge:
So, as PSPad can parser the syntax, I think it is not difficult to bring the feature of counting source code. That means, for a list of source code, give there number of code , comment & blank lines. I wonder if there is a plan for this feature?

No, because it is first request winking smiley Try to think it over, e.g. what in case when on one line is code and comment...

Here is an example line of PHP code:

$btopy = $bbottomy - (5 * $scale); // 5" wide boards

I'm not pushing for this option, I just thought I'd share an example that I use at times!

Tgus

#28 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

Posted by: Mahir | Date: 2007-02-07 09:36 | IP: IP Logged

Mercato explained it in detail. Please click: forum.pspad.com

You can also check a powerfull, open source editor component scintilla. Notepadd++ also uses scintilla.

pspad:
Mahir:
$sayfa =~ s/<.+anasayfa.html"-->/$icerik/;

this is a search/replace with regular expression.

in perl, you must escape quote characters with \ (like \")

if you dont escape it, then it means it is a string.

But in a regexep like this you use quote (") character as is. Without escaping. So, any quote (") character in a line with =~ must be treated specially and must not treated as a string begin or end.

OK. How can I kno where regular expression start and end?

#29 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

Posted by: Mahir | Date: 2007-02-07 10:27 | IP: IP Logged

Also, EditPad have a very good syntax check for perl. I think that the syntax file would be helpfull. Please click here to load it: www.ekopc.com

#30 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

Posted by: Ozone | Date: 2007-02-07 19:07 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Ozone:
Uppercase/Lowercase conversion still damages the text on block selection. (already reported for 2250)

Search & Replace seems to work on long lines and selections now, thank you! smiling smiley

I tried it with cyrilic chars and it was without problem.
What you mean "demages the text" ?
I need some example

That was the exemple I gave at 2250:

Ozone:

var tag_infos = "$TLM_ITEM_STATIC0$"; // Informations diverses
var tag_test = "$TLM_ITEM_STATIC1$"; //
var tag_refnom = "$TLM_ITEM_STATIC2$"; //

I use selection by columns (block)
I select from "infos"/"test"/"refnom" to the "=" (note: I have tabs between the variable and the =)
I use CTRL+ALT+U to upper-case
PSPad eats randomly the text right from selection :

var tag_INFOS = "$TLM_ITEM_STATIC0$"; // Informations diverses
var tag_TEST EM_STATIC1$"; //
var tag_REFNOM = "$TLM_ITEM_STATIC2$"; //

Maybe to help you, my file uses tabulations often, I'm on custom colorisation and syntax, the type of file is 'OEM (DOS)', and this happens only with Block Selection.

I noticed it either "eats" the text from right, either add spaces to the right. It's completly random, but happens almost everytime I do it.

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR