You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

#1 PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2007-02-04 19:35 | IP: IP Logged

Download link: pspad.cincura.net (1.7 MB)

Notes on PSPad update versions:
this CAB archive contains PSPad.EXE and language files only. Replace existing files from the last full release

Changes to 4.5.3 (2253)

News
Color dialog - added buttons for palete scroll
Indonesian dictionary (Bisma Jayadi )
Program settings - 3-states checkboxes was replaced with comboboxes

Corrections
Interactive template window content on Windows Vista
Search dialog and List button problem
Log window scroll width
Reformat block wraps numbers and in some cases was dot on the new line
C++ code explorer
AutoHotkey Code explorer
HTML reformat removes spaces in some case

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

Posted by: 0053r | Date: 2007-02-05 00:58 | IP: IP Logged

*** BUG *** Please fix the toolbars. Repeating from earlier post:

There are a couple of problems that are plaguing the PSPad beta builds since build 2244.

Problem 1: Missing separator under tool bars
-------------
If you compare builds up to and including 2243, you will notice that the tool bar has a separator at the bottom (separating the tool bar from the tab bar). This is gone from all subsequent builds.

Problem 2: Tabs not visibly restored
-------------
Normally, if you have "Save Work / Desktop" enabled, under Settings --> Program Settings --> Files and Dirs, all your tabs and views are restored when you next launch PSPad. With all builds after 2243, only the active document is visible, and there is no tab bar, until you do something that causes the tab bar to be refreshed (e.g. create or open a new document, change program settings, etc). Even then the separator between tool bar and tab bar still remains invisible.

Based on the above, it appears that both problems are the same and are actually caused by a bug with the tab bar.

Many thanks

Windows XP, SP2 + IE7

#3 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

Posted by: Nelson | Date: 2007-02-05 02:36 | IP: IP Logged

If I set "File Tabs visibility:" to "For 2 and more files", then open 2 or more files from context menu, the tabs don't appear.

That is:
1. Select 2 or more files.
2. Right click and select "PSPad" or "PSPad HEX" or "PSPad TextDiff".
3. No tabs appear.

#4 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

Posted by: Mahir | Date: 2007-02-05 09:54 | IP: IP Logged

Dear Jan,

I have a problem with the Perl syntax highlithning. Textpad have the same problem. But none of the other editors (such as blumentals) does not have the same behavior/problem.

As you can see in line 150 there is a quote (") character. The syntax is correct perl syntax but after this quote, everything look like "quoted", until a similar line.

regards,
Mahir

#5 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

Posted by: Samuel Plentz | Date: 2007-02-05 10:30 | IP: IP Logged

The new Ahk Codeexplorer is a nice feature.
I have some further corrections:

Quote:
Name:=Samuel

func_a()
func_b()
LV_SetImageList(ListID)

return

func_a(){
return
}

func_b()
{
return
}

^s::
{
; ctrl + s pressed
return
}
!s::
{
; alt + s pressed
return
}

+s::
{
; shift + s pressed
return
}

#s::
{
; winkey + s pressed
return
}

^+s::
{
; ctrl + shift + s pressed
return
}

Numpad0 & Numpad2::run notepad
; numpad0 and numpad 2 pressed

First Line shouldn't be a label, because its only an assignment

The 3 following function calls shouldn't be in the function list. (or in a separate one named function calls) To show the difference between calls and implementations, i implemented the 2 functions in valid styles.

The last improvement concerns Labels/Hotkeys.
all of the above lines with an "::" in it declare hotkeys. Currently the Codeexplorer don't shows any of them because of the first strange chars, or because of the spaces in it. Would be nice to support this hotkeys as a separate hotkeys section and not as normal labels.

Codeexplorer is a nice feature. I can easily gain overview over my scripts. Thank you very much.

--
--
www.familie-plentz.de

#6 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

Posted by: Thomas | Date: 2007-02-05 10:35 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Program settings - 3-states checkboxes was replaced with comboboxes

Fantastic! Thanks a lot!!!

#7 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2007-02-05 11:18 | IP: IP Logged

Mahir:
Dear Jan,

I have a problem with the Perl syntax highlithning. Textpad have the same problem. But none of the other editors (such as blumentals) does not have the same behavior/problem.

As you can see in line 150 there is a quote (") character. The syntax is correct perl syntax but after this quote, everything look like "quoted", until a similar line.

regards,
Mahir

I don't know Perl. Can you exlain me line 150 in your example? There is a string begin or not? If yes, where is the end of the string?

#8 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

Posted by: Mahir | Date: 2007-02-05 11:42 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
I don't know Perl. Can you exlain me line 150 in your example? There is a string begin or not? If yes, where is the end of the string?

$sayfa =~ s/<.+anasayfa.html"-->/$icerik/;

this is a search/replace with regular expression.

in perl, you must escape quote characters with \ (like \")

if you dont escape it, then it means it is a string.

But in a regexep like this you use quote (") character as is. Without escaping. So, any quote (") character in a line with =~ must be treated specially and must not treated as a string begin or end.

#9 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

Posted by: Jume | Date: 2007-02-05 12:37 | IP: IP Logged

i'd like to thank you for correcting the template labels, 3 state checks changed, and yet, the best one for me is the now alphabetically ordered english language file :D

just cosmetics: in the templates labels, the dots get too close to the input fields, maybe a bit of blank space (e.g. 1 or 2 spaces) can make it looks a bit better, just my opinion though

#10 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2255) English

Posted by: fetis | Date: 2007-02-05 14:57 | IP: IP Logged

the version in about dialog is still 2253

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR