You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next

#41 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-07-18 16:46 | IP: IP Logged

n4cer:
Hey, Jan. Sorry when posting the same thing twice, but I could not find an answer from you to this:

Quote:
When FTP connection is lost and password is not saved, it does not keep this in memory after timeout (keep alive unfortunately is not working). Would be great not to have it retyped everytime.

Besides I experienced some kind of reconnection problems. Sometimes it looses connection (timeout) when not used for a longer time. When saving, it asks for password (not stored) and when re-entered, the connection is not refreshed. I need to disconnect or just connect newly (and enter password again).

Can you tell us, if you plan to "fix" it? This is a really uncomfortable issue.

I know it. I am sorry, but I am bussy now with my occupation. It's one of the things with highler priority to do.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#42 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

Posted by: guest | Date: 2006-07-18 22:01 | IP: IP Logged

Is there a way to prevent the next/prev bookmarks from wrapping around?

What I mean is, when I cycle through the 'prev' bookmarks using the keyboard, when it gets to the top-most one, I don't want it to then go back to the first one. So if I keep cycling up, when it gets to the last one, it should beep or something, instead of going back *down* the list. Very annoying.

#43 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-07-19 03:51 | IP: IP Logged

It was a users wish. I can add option for this

#44 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

Posted by: molinarm | Date: 2006-07-19 09:07 | IP: IP Logged

Jan,

in PSPad 4.3.3 search dialogue there was a great option: "Copy non matching lines". Would it be possible to have it back, at least for non-Unicode files?

Another thing. When you switch project, you are asked whether "you are sure to close all open files". If you say "No", instead of switching project leaving the files open, the switch is stopped. Would it be possible (or, maybe, is it already possible with some configuration switch) to implement the other behaviour (i.e. switch project, but leave the files open)?

Thanks anyway for your attention, cheers,

Mario smiling smiley

#45 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

Posted by: jtokach | Date: 2006-07-19 18:49 | IP: IP Logged

With the KiXtart highlighter, when I type a ", it doesn't display at all until I type another character (anything, even a space), but the highlighter knows that I started a multiline string as the text below assumes the string color until I terminate with another "

This is driving me nuts! grinning smiley

#46 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

Posted by: Markus Kiendl | Date: 2006-07-20 08:05 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Jan,

thanks again for your great editor which I use for almost any file type. There are 2 small issues I would like to tell you:

1) With the MS-DOS Batch hilighter (which by the way is really good an useful for editing large batch scripts), if a line only contains the two characters to change the current drive (i.e. "d:"), the double point ":" is displayed italic. As soon as you type any aditional char after the :, the : is displayed non-italic as expected.

2) In the print preview, if you select a dynamically adapted zoom factor ("Fit to page" or "page width"), there are extra horizontal spaces between the characters and therefore the preview display is broken. If you select a fixed zoom factor, everything is OK.

Again, these are really small issues which don't prevent me from using pspad, but it would be nice if you could have a look at this.
Regards

Markus

#47 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

Posted by: Philip Meyer | Date: 2006-07-20 09:51 | IP: IP Logged

I have a problem recording find/replace actions in macros. The actions are not recorded at all.

#48 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

Posted by: anonymous | Date: 2006-07-20 12:19 | IP: IP Logged

I have just discovered that pspad has the same error than previous version when opening files from the shell but this time with "hex" and "textdiff" (spaces not handled correctly).

Also a question: shouldn't the "clipboard monitor window" have the "start/stop (tick/cross) monitoring" images reversed? better yet, why don't you change them to play/stop images? (play image when stopped | stop/pause image when playing) right now it's quite confusing...

#49 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

Posted by: anon | Date: 2006-07-20 15:05 | IP: IP Logged

Why does PSpad try to access the net on startup? In my config, it has no reason to do so and its irritating because when you start it up, there is a noticeable pause. Even when I configured my firewall to prevent it from accessing the net, it still has this startup delay.

#50 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

Posted by: Lolo | Date: 2006-07-20 15:21 | IP: IP Logged

Is it possible to prevent PSPad to connect to Internet at startup?

I didn't find anything in program settings.

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR