You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2223) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2223) English

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

#1 PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2223) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-06-12 19:12 | IP: IP Logged

Download link: pspad.cincura.net (1.7 MB)

Notes on PSPad update versions:
this CAB archive contains PSPad.EXE and language files only. Replace existing files from the last full release

Changes to 4.5.2 (2221)

News
line CSS reformat - without empty lines, without spaces
Code explorer for VHDL
small changes in docking - PSPad remembers panels dock position for panels except Project and File explorer
new command line parameter -E or /E - PSPad starts without restore save work

Corrections
C code explorer
ECHO problems in the MS_Dos BAT highlighter
if command line parameter contains '?', PSPad doesn't open URL
Tab switch Alt+number if PSPad starts empty
Search and cursor position depends of the Program settings / Editor
exception if PSPad starts with nonexisting project
PHP code explorer and functions outside classes

Context menu handler update
1. close Windows Explorer, Total Commander e.t.c.
2. run PSPad, go to the Program settings / System and uncheck [x]Integrate with a Right mouse click
3. close PSPad
4. open Explorer (Total Commander, ...) and replace PSPadShell.DLL with a new one
5. run PSPad and activate option in the Program settings / System

Note
From 15. to 25. June I am on vacation - out of reach of all computers.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2223) English

Posted by: tdusem | Date: 2006-06-12 20:01 | IP: IP Logged

Have a nice vacation.

Thanks for fixing the search cursor position.

#3 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2223) English

Posted by: Jeroen | Date: 2006-06-12 20:04 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
small changes in docking - PSPad remembers panels dock position for panels except Project and File explorer

Love you!

#4 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2223) English

Posted by: n4cer | Date: 2006-06-12 20:57 | IP: IP Logged

I tested the CTRL+J function for Perl coding and I really love it. Is it possible to do this autocompletion by special key feature like for example holding shift key, or press it twice?

PS: Have nice vacation and enjoy it!

#5 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2223) English

Posted by: n4cer | Date: 2006-06-12 21:02 | IP: IP Logged

When FTP connection is lost and password is not saved, it does not keep this in memory after timeout (keep alive unfortunately is not working). Would be great not to have it retyped everytime.

Besides I experienced some kind of reconnection problems. Sometimes it looses connection (timeout) when not used for a longer time. When saving, it asks for password (not stored) and when re-entered, the connection is not refreshed. I need to disconnect or just connect newly (and enter password again).

#6 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2223) English

Posted by: MrSpock | Date: 2006-06-12 21:57 | IP: IP Logged

Many thanks for the new build, especially under these exceptional circumstances: CZ:US 3:0 earlier today! (And very close to my home.) smiling smiley
Congrats on that, Jan, if you're interested in soccer at all, and have a nice vacation! I hope I can live without the almost-weekly new beta build for a while. winking smiley

P.S. I've seen many American fans on the way to their hotels tonight, and they seemed to enjoy themselves a lot. Good attitude.

#7 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2223) English

Posted by: Nelson | Date: 2006-06-13 03:10 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:

Can you try to let PSPad also remember which tab in Project panel was used last time?

It always focuses on Project tab as default, but I never use these Project functions.
For me, File explorer tab is much useful.
So I always have to switch it from Project tab to File explorer tab.

I hope PSPad can remember which tab (Project, File explorer, Favorite, FTP, and Window list) was used last time, and next time I open the panel it can switch to the tab I used last time automatically.

Thanks, and have a nice vacation grinning smiley

#8 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2223) English

Posted by: Ilya | Date: 2006-06-13 04:19 | IP: IP Logged

Thank you for solving the TCL's bracket matching problem smiling smiley
Have a nice vacation winking smiley

Ilya

#9 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2223) English

Posted by: Niall Sommerville | Date: 2006-06-13 06:54 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,

Can someone confirm this behaviour? Since 2221, when multiple files (plain-text) are opened using the Windows Explorer context menu, with PSPad already open, and there are spaces in the folder path, then the files are not opened correctly, but instead I get one tab per "word" in the path to the file (split by spaces).

If PSPad is not running (nor in the system tray), the files open correctly. I can confirm that PSPad 2217 did not exhibit this behaviour.

Thanks for a great editor, and have a good holiday!

#10 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2223) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-06-13 07:06 | IP: IP Logged

Niall Sommerville:
Hi,

Can someone confirm this behaviour? Since 2221, when multiple files (plain-text) are opened using the Windows Explorer context menu, with PSPad already open, and there are spaces in the folder path, then the files are not opened correctly, but instead I get one tab per "word" in the path to the file (split by spaces).

If PSPad is not running (nor in the system tray), the files open correctly. I can confirm that PSPad 2217 did not exhibit this behaviour.

Thanks for a great editor, and have a good holiday!

You have a incorrect association. Long file name have to be enclosed by double quote if send as program parameter.
Don't use old system integration (registry), but new one - Context handler DLL

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR