You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

#11 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

Posted by: Jona | Date: 2008-04-01 11:36 | IP: IP Logged

There is a problem with user clip templates.

* have defined my own user higlighter for mediawiki
* have set up my new higlighter settings
* edited my mediawiki.def file - here is the exact file www.sidsolutions.cz

And everything works fine unless you try to apply some clip template repeatable (using different selection).

Example for my mediawiki clip:

I write whole text and then go throug it and try to mark all reserved words with<code></code>using clip defined in clip definition file as<code>§|</code>. First selection is done well and second or third doesn't work - nothing happens. The only way I found to apply the clip is to apply another one (for example bold) and then undo and apply desired one.

I haven't found any other rule for it (it's not the problem of last build - I had the same results with 2298 build).

Hope it helps you correct the bug (whether in my definition file or in PsPad)

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#12 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2008-04-01 14:46 | IP: IP Logged

I have dialog translation problem reported and fixed already

#13 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2008-04-01 15:14 | IP: IP Logged

StuartHemming:
Whilst on the subject of the Code Explorer, it would be nice if it were possible to expand/collapse a node using the keyboard. For example, pressing right-arrow on a collapsed node should expand it down to the next level.

--
Stuart

For expanding / collapsing works left/right arow.
You ned to switch off button "Go to source" first

#14 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

Posted by: Bobf | Date: 2008-04-01 18:33 | IP: IP Logged

Hello Jan,

i can recreate this behavior. The problem with the [Strono] button is in the PSPAD.exe 2315. The PSPAD.exe 2314 shows still [Abbrechen] which PSPAD is running in German.

rgs Bob

#15 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2008-04-01 19:13 | IP: IP Logged

Bobf:
Hello Jan,

i can recreate this behavior. The problem with the [Strono] button is in the PSPAD.exe 2315. The PSPAD.exe 2314 shows still [Abbrechen] which PSPAD is running in German.

rgs Bob

Why you didn't read topics in this thread before you post new one?
I know it already, you are third with same thing...

#16 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

Posted by: hibou57 | Date: 2008-04-01 22:06 | IP: IP Logged

MrSpock:
Are you sure you have the new icon set bmp files installed to your PSPad\Skin folder? They were updated with build 2314, because of the new session functionality. (+1 additional icon.)

Solved : this was indeed the skin folder.

With this build, I've noticed that the block indent does not work as with prior builds. It is very slow in big file, while identing a single line is as fast a normally.

Also, the block indentation do an indent of one character, what ever is the indentation value in the application configuration.

Is there a new special configuration for block indentation, apart of the common one ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-04-01 22:06 by hibou57.

#17 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

Posted by: Gamesh | Date: 2008-04-02 10:25 | IP: IP Logged

nice work,

i would like to request a feature, an SSH support the way now ftp support is integrated into pspad, so you could browse the files on the server through ssh like winscp and edit them directly. It would be very very helpful and superb to have.

#18 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

Posted by: hankejh | Date: 2008-04-02 15:57 | IP: IP Logged

Gamesh:
i would like to request a feature, an SSH support the way now ftp support is integrated into pspad, so you could browse the files on the server through ssh like winscp and edit them directly.

I have been using SftpDrive to mount remote volumes over SSH. It works well via a Windows Explorer window, but it is very-very slow for browsing files using the PSPad file explorer.

#19 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

Posted by: hibou57 | Date: 2008-04-02 19:55 | IP: IP Logged

Gamesh:
nice work,

i would like to request a feature, an SSH support the way now ftp support is integrated into pspad, so you could browse the files on the server through ssh like winscp and edit them directly. It would be very very helpful and superb to have.

An old law about softwares evolution : "Every program expands until it can send mail." (do not remmenber where I did get this quote).

.... I'm joking, of course winking smiley

#20 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

Posted by: HL | Date: 2008-04-02 20:24 | IP: IP Logged

It seems that Ctrl-R does set the file to read only instead of rereading it (2309 was still OK)

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR