You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

#1 PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2008-03-30 17:51 | IP: IP Logged

Download links (1.7 MB):
pspad.siliconhill.cz
pspad.cincura.net

Notes on PSPad update versions:
this CAB archive contains PSPad.EXE and language files only. Unpack it with subfolders and replace existing files from the last full release

Changes to 4.5.4 (2314)

Known issues
Slow file loading

News
possibility to integrate PSPad into system via registry (Vista 64), now is possible to choose items in the menu
file PSPad_registry_clean.reg clears PSPad registry entries
SQR (Structured Query Reporter) Code explorer
Session - list of existing sessions on the save dialog

Corrections
Multimedia keys support - switched COT and COPY
Compiler saves file even it wasn't necessary
FTP client - exception when CHMOD was call in folder
FTP client cuts first chars of name on some servers

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

Posted by: StuartHemming | Date: 2008-03-31 07:10 | IP: IP Logged

Have just upgraded from 2303. Was delighted to see that there is now a C# code explorer. Sadly, it is confused by visual studio's "# region" directives.

And the start-up here, as has been reported by others, is horribly slow. sad smiley

--
Stuart

#3 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

Posted by: StuartHemming | Date: 2008-03-31 07:14 | IP: IP Logged

Whilst on the subject of the Code Explorer, it would be nice if it were possible to expand/collapse a node using the keyboard. For example, pressing right-arrow on a collapsed node should expand it down to the next level.

--
Stuart

#4 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

Posted by: MrSpock | Date: 2008-03-31 17:26 | IP: IP Logged

Thank you for the new build. Two quick remarks:

1. The Cancel button and the caption of the Save Session dialog seem slightly wrong. The caption has an ampersand in it that I can't find in my lang.ini file, and the Cancel button is apparently labeled in Czech:

2. Settings -> System integration: Wouldn't it be better if the cascade PSPad context menu option were greyed out if the registry option (Vista) is chosen? It's not possible to cascade context menu entries from simple registry entries, AFAIK.

#5 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2008-03-31 17:45 | IP: IP Logged

Thank you for the dialog info.

IMHO there is no possibility to build cascaded menu with Registry. I had it grayed this item, but then I removed it. I return it back

#6 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

Posted by: hibou57 | Date: 2008-03-31 20:36 | IP: IP Logged

With the cession manager, when you are prompted to give a cession name to save the cession, the cancel button is labelled "Storno". I suppose this is České.

#7 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

Posted by: Cucumber | Date: 2008-03-31 20:37 | IP: IP Logged

Howdy,

the save session feature is just as i imagined it. thanks for adding it in smiling smiley

#8 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

Posted by: hibou57 | Date: 2008-03-31 21:32 | IP: IP Logged

Another detail about the cession manager : when I change the icon set via the application configuration, and switch from say gnome to office2003, then the cession manager icone disapears. It does not come back when I switch back to gnome, and does not come back as well when I close PSPad and re-launch it.

The button still work, but it look like as if it was not there, beceause there is no more icon to show it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-03-31 21:32 by hibou57.

#9 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

Posted by: MrSpock | Date: 2008-03-31 23:29 | IP: IP Logged

hibou57:
Another detail about the cession manager : when I change the icon set via the application configuration, and switch from say gnome to office2003, then the cession manager icone disapears. It does not come back when I switch back to gnome, and does not come back as well when I close PSPad and re-launch it. [...]

Are you sure you have the new icon set bmp files installed to your PSPad\Skin folder? They were updated with build 2314, because of the new session functionality. (+1 additional icon.)
I can't reproduce your error. The session manager icon comes back for me as soon as I switch to an icon set that has it.

#10 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2315) English

Posted by: Lolo | Date: 2008-04-01 08:51 | IP: IP Logged

Hello,
There is a small problem with the title of this dialog box (in addition on the cancel button as mantionned above)

Thanks Jan for your hard work.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR