You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

#21 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: Tgus | Date: 2007-03-20 11:03 | IP: IP Logged

mathiasm:
Make Toolbar behaviour consistent (I thought it was the main objective of the next stable ?):
- I have a blank toolbar I cannot disable
- At least, make them dockable elsewhere (I like to put some toolbars vertically on the left winking smiley )

Future plans:
- Have a toolbar with scripts
- Customisable toolbars?

Thank you for listening smiling smiley

I didn't want to sound pushy when I suggested you wait to release the next full version, but, I too am anxious for customizable toolbars!

Tally my vote with the others, for customizable toolbars with the next revision! (as well as removing known bugs!)

Tgus

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#22 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2007-03-20 11:10 | IP: IP Logged

sylas:
I've found some problems with key mapping for Polish users.

The most popular keyboard in Poland is so called programmer's one - its usage is based on pressing right ALT key + LETTER to get our local symbols. LETTER stands for one from eEoOaAsSlLzZxXcCnN (capital letters needs additionally pressing SHIFT key).
Problem is that windows reads right ALT as (CTRL+ALT) in this case and for 4 combinations (ALT + s|l|x|n) there are some actions mapped in PsPad. Two of them you can change (ALT + s|l) in mapping file but others not (ALT + x) clears existing file and (ALT+n) creates new file and adds _neu to the extension.

Sorry, but I am not able to know and care of any keyboard layout over the world. PSpad offers you possibility to change keymap settings.

Program settings / KeyMap
Remap shortcuts as you wish, save keyboard and send me it. I will distribute it with PSPad.

#23 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: sylas | Date: 2007-03-20 11:23 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
sylas:
I've found some problems with key mapping for Polish users.

The most popular keyboard in Poland is so called programmer's one - its usage is based on pressing right ALT key + LETTER to get our local symbols. LETTER stands for one from eEoOaAsSlLzZxXcCnN (capital letters needs additionally pressing SHIFT key).
Problem is that windows reads right ALT as (CTRL+ALT) in this case and for 4 combinations (ALT + s|l|x|n) there are some actions mapped in PsPad. Two of them you can change (ALT + s|l) in mapping file but others not (ALT + x) clears existing file and (ALT+n) creates new file and adds _neu to the extension.

Sorry, but I am not able to know and care of any keyboard layout over the world. PSpad offers you possibility to change keymap settings.

Program settings / KeyMap
Remap shortcuts as you wish, save keyboard and send me it. I will distribute it with PSPad.

Thanks for quick reply!
Nobody demands from you to cover all different keboards etc. PsPad is a very useful tool and would be good to become as universal as possible, I guess.

I just wanted to point out that not all key mappings are possible to change because there no mapping for CTRL+ALT+N and CTRL+ALT+X or I couldn't find it?
So could you just add those position to keymap.ini? Or I've got old file?

#24 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2007-03-20 11:39 | IP: IP Logged

sylas:
I just wanted to point out that not all key mappings are possible to change because there no mapping for CTRL+ALT+N and CTRL+ALT+X or I couldn't find it?
So could you just add those position to keymap.ini? Or I've got old file?

You can edit KeyMap.INI file directly.
Some shortcuts can be part of the language cliplist (you will see it in the menu Settings/Clip hotkey). In this case is necessary to modify clip files.
If you find this shortcut, write me.

#25 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: Aparan | Date: 2007-03-20 11:58 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Jan,

Thank you for this excellent editor.

Noted the following problem with this build.

If you scroll the mouse wheel over the main document part after clicking the search results/Log panel once, both sections scroll at the same time when mouse wheelis scrolled. Even clicking the main section does not remove focus from the Log panel.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-03-20 12:01 by Aparan.

#26 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: CMan | Date: 2007-03-20 11:59 | IP: IP Logged

There is a problem with a HTML page preview. When I press "Show tables conture" I get this: http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/167/pspadzz7.png. I use Windows Vista.

#27 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: sylas | Date: 2007-03-20 12:29 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
You can edit KeyMap.INI file directly.
Some shortcuts can be part of the language cliplist (you will see it in the menu Settings/Clip hotkey). In this case is necessary to modify clip files.
If you find this shortcut, write me.

Thanks for the hints...I digged into other files and I found those hotkeys for Scripts|Format code|XML Format...
in PSPad\Script\JScript\XMLFormat.js file.

#28 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2007-03-20 12:58 | IP: IP Logged

CMan:
There is a problem with a HTML page preview. When I press "Show tables conture" I get this: http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/167/pspadzz7.png. I use Windows Vista.

And?

#29 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: shutnik | Date: 2007-03-20 18:27 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
I want to publish full release, but every beta uncover some bug.
OK. I will start work on the full release

Thank, I look forward for release, but I don't understand:
why add new features, then old not working good yet?
=+)

#30 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: Marten | Date: 2007-03-20 22:55 | IP: IP Logged

I use PSPad with a GNU C++ compiler. Sometimes compiler messages do not appear in the log window as it should be.
It seems as if all characters are displayed in the first column, so the curssor does not move forward.
Unfortunately I can't detect under what conditions this error occurs.

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR