You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

#31 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: DaveTorr | Date: 2007-03-21 05:54 | IP: IP Logged

I am still finding a problem when I close multiple (eg 4) tabs under Windows XP - have had this for a few builds. All files have been saved and then when I close I get an "EInvalidOperation" in PSPAd.exe at A2D98 - "tab Editor2 has no parent window"

I ack that and then get "Failed to delete tab at position 0" and then an access violation...

DOes not always happen.....

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#32 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2007-03-21 06:15 | IP: IP Logged

DaveTorr:
I am still finding a problem when I close multiple (eg 4) tabs under Windows XP - have had this for a few builds. All files have been saved and then when I close I get an "EInvalidOperation" in PSPAd.exe at A2D98 - "tab Editor2 has no parent window"

I ack that and then get "Failed to delete tab at position 0" and then an access violation...

DOes not always happen.....

Send me current error log to mail please

#33 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: DaveTorr | Date: 2007-03-21 06:53 | IP: IP Logged

I sent some for earlier crashes - next time it happens (usually every couple of days) I will do so.

#34 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2007-03-21 07:59 | IP: IP Logged

I know, but each comilation means modification of the address in application.

#35 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: ElBarto | Date: 2007-03-21 14:52 | IP: IP Logged

Can we have more then 4 color groups for syntax highlighting? May 6 or 8? I made a complete extension for TypoScript and besides the basic code i have specific code of plugin objects with there methods, properties and values.
The same thing when you have a language in a language like JavaScript in SVG oder JavaScript in X3D.
In these cases 4 color groups for syntax highlighting aren't enough :(

THANX!

#36 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: ujr | Date: 2007-03-22 09:42 | IP: IP Logged

Hi -
don't know if it is already known - the search didn't reveal something obvious.

The code explorer panel doesn't keep its size between restarts of pspad. That means, for complex source files (XML comes to mind) I always have to resize it manually.
Even "Store editor position" from the settings menu doesn't do it.

So please add a feature to remember size of sub windows.

Thanks!

#37 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: Maarten | Date: 2007-03-22 09:47 | IP: IP Logged

Marten:
I use PSPad with a GNU C++ compiler. Sometimes compiler messages do not appear in the log window as it should be.
It seems as if all characters are displayed in the first column, so the curssor does not move forward.
Unfortunately I can't detect under what conditions this error occurs.

This problem is already in the current 'release' version (4.5.2) and you're not the only one who has that problem. Indeed at some random time, the characters in the log output seem to get put all over each other in the first column. Restarting PSPad will solve the problem again for however long it takes (usually the first build I do already pops up the problem).

Luckily my compiler always has an empty line and then two lines with text at the end, so I can detect when it has finished.

As a 'workaround' you can actually select the text in the log window and copy it into a new document. Then at least you can read it (and if PSPad finds errors or warnings that it recognizes, it will still put the red circles in front of the lines).

#38 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: Mahir | Date: 2007-03-23 12:41 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,

I want to report a minor problem.

As you can see, after highlighting a matching bracket, when you move away the cursor the background was left white.

However, since this is the current line the brackets background must be yellow...

This is new behavior.

regards,
Mahir

#39 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: Lolo | Date: 2007-03-26 08:39 | IP: IP Logged

Hello Jan,

You can find the last French.ini file for this current build here: www.mytempdir.com
I hope it will be included in the next release.

#40 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: Lolo | Date: 2007-03-26 13:06 | IP: IP Logged

Hello Jan,

I have found a strange bug with "Save As..." dialog box.

Here is the way to reproduce this:
- Create a new file (txt file for example)
- Press Ctrl+S to save this file

img485.imageshack.us

- In Type field, choose All files (*.*)

=> You can see that Filename field as changed!!!

img84.imageshack.us

See screenshot in order to see what I mean.

For information, I am on Windows 2000 sp4.

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR