You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

#51 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2007-03-29 15:20 | IP: IP Logged

OK. In the next build it will works with all variables.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#52 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: jgodfrey | Date: 2007-03-30 13:14 | IP: IP Logged

Jan,

I hope I'm not being a pest, but do you mind responding to whether the search wrap bug is scheduled to be fixed any time soon? I've documented the bug multiple times - here are a few such references...

forum.pspad.com
forum.pspad.com
forum.pspad.com
forum.pspad.com
forum.pspad.com

Thanks in advance for your input.

Jeff

#53 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: Marius Cojocaru | Date: 2007-04-02 10:05 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,

I don't know if it is a bug or a feature request, but I notice a problem in ftp. If you try to open a file from ftp after the ftp session expires it is not working, if the file is not in the ftp root directory. It will be nice that pspad to remember the path and after relogin to go to the path and then process the action requested ( similar like in Total Commander)

#54 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: Naith | Date: 2007-04-02 22:23 | IP: IP Logged

Maarten:
Marten:
I use PSPad with a GNU C++ compiler. Sometimes compiler messages do not appear in the log window as it should be.
It seems as if all characters are displayed in the first column, so the curssor does not move forward.
Unfortunately I can't detect under what conditions this error occurs.

This problem is already in the current 'release' version (4.5.2) and you're not the only one who has that problem. Indeed at some random time, the characters in the log output seem to get put all over each other in the first column. Restarting PSPad will solve the problem again for however long it takes (usually the first build I do already pops up the problem).

Luckily my compiler always has an empty line and then two lines with text at the end, so I can detect when it has finished.

As a 'workaround' you can actually select the text in the log window and copy it into a new document. Then at least you can read it (and if PSPad finds errors or warnings that it recognizes, it will still put the red circles in front of the lines).

Solving this problem is easy.

-Uncheck in project properties or compilers settings "Capture Program Output Window"
-into "Compiler" field type name compile.bat
-into "LOG File" field type name log file example out.log

-create compile.bat file and type into this file your commands to compile project and output redirect to a file out.log.

example my compile.bat file:

D:\BC5\BIN\make.exe uds1100s.rom > out.log

After compilation PSPad displays result compilation correctly.

#55 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: Maarten | Date: 2007-04-17 14:14 | IP: IP Logged

Thanks for the suggestion Naith, but it is a step backwards (for me at least). My compile process usually takes a few minutes and with the 'workaround' that you suggest I get no updates during the compilation at all and it locks up the GUI so you cannot continue editing during the compilation. Still, it's another workaround (like what I originally suggested to copy/paste the output to a new file to be able to read it) and can be used until the issue is fixed.

#56 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: sean | Date: 2007-04-17 15:29 | IP: IP Logged

Anyone know how I get the english version ? I downloaded this and its in a different language by default.

#57 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: vbr | Date: 2007-04-17 17:54 | IP: IP Logged

You probably run the main program executable without the language files. Make sure, you unpack the installation archive with subfolders; there should be the subfolder "Lang" containng these files (including English.ini) in the program folder of PSPad.

#58 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: petertable | Date: 2007-04-21 18:09 | IP: IP Logged

whatsnew.htm page mentions 4.5.2 only and not 4.5.3 tongue sticking out smiley

BTW, I love PSPad!!

#59 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: microalps | Date: 2007-04-23 13:45 | IP: IP Logged

Hello,

Great program! I noticed a small bug where if I delete a trailing enter and save the file, when I reopen it the trailing enter is still there. Originally noticed on FTP, but I see the same issue occurs with local files. Only solution was to use another editor to get rid of it. When I open the file again, the enter is gone, but when I save, it's back. Seems like a bug in the save procedure that an enter is appended to the file. This causes problems with my PHP cron files. Looks like I will have to go back to an older build...

Edit: I went back to Builds 2261, 2259, 2255, 2250, and 2240 and they all seem to have the same bug. I guess I can work around it, but I would appreciate if it can be resolved... If you can't replicate, I can provide more info. FYI, this occurs in DOS (CRLF), Unix (LF) and Max (CR) modes. Only occurs when there is no trailing enter -- it won't append an enter after an already trailing enter.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-04-23 14:00 by microalps.

#60 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2262) English

Posted by: Fred | Date: 2007-04-23 13:56 | IP: IP Logged

@microalps:

Menu Settings, Program Settings, Editor (part 1)uncheck Add CrLf to Eof

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR