You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2349) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2349) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 Next

#21 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2349) English

Posted by: hankejh | Date: 2009-05-03 23:38 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the beta update. I've just installed it and discovered that PHP comments between /* and */ are no longer highlighted as they were in 2335 (and perhaps in releases thereafter). Can I restore this or is it part of the built in highlighter?

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#22 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2349) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2009-05-04 03:50 | IP: IP Logged

Ensure, your highlighter is PHP
or
multihighlighter and code is enclosed in PHP script tags

#23 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2349) English

Posted by: hankejh | Date: 2009-05-04 15:00 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Ensure, your highlighter is PHP
or
multihighlighter and code is enclosed in PHP script tags

Thanks Jan. I have PHP highlighter selected and code enclosed properly. Here's a snapshot from my screen - note the only comment style that is not highlighted in this release is the last one, where /** begins the comment block.

#24 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2349) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2009-05-04 16:30 | IP: IP Logged

PSpad supports 2 comments in PHP - standard /* */ and documentation comments /** */
You can set different color for this comments.
In menu settings / Highlighter settings / PHP choose color for "Documentation"

#25 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2349) English

Posted by: Amenthes | Date: 2009-05-05 16:10 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Jan,

Just noticed a little bug in version 4.5.4, build 2349.

I've assigned a compiler for my PHP files, but it only works (CTRL + F9) when the file has just been created. If I close the file and reopen, the compile works only once. After this once time it does nothing. If I remap the shortcut for compile and apply settings while the file is still opened it works one more time, then again, nothing.

#26 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2349) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2009-05-05 17:36 | IP: IP Logged

Amenthes:
Hi Jan,

Just noticed a little bug in version 4.5.4, build 2349.

I've assigned a compiler for my PHP files, but it only works (CTRL + F9) when the file has just been created. If I close the file and reopen, the compile works only once. After this once time it does nothing. If I remap the shortcut for compile and apply settings while the file is still opened it works one more time, then again, nothing.

Check used highlighter on the Statusbar. On my meaning is there HTML (or XHTML) multihighlighter.
Assign your compiler to base highlighter for multihighlighter (HTML or XHTML)

#27 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2349) English

Posted by: Amenthes | Date: 2009-05-05 19:01 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Check used highlighter on the Statusbar. On my meaning is there HTML (or XHTML) multihighlighter.
Assign your compiler to base highlighter for multihighlighter (HTML or XHTML)

Thanks Jan, that was the problem. It works as expected when in PHP mode.

Here's another issue I noticed. If I create a new file (CTRL+N or whatever) and save it, after saving, the little red triangle on the right-hand side of the tab is still there. The contents are actually saved, because I tried to close the tab while the triangle was still there, which prompted me the question "Save changes made to file?". I clicked NO, then I went to where I saved the file, opened it and found the contents I was expecting.

#28 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2349) English

Posted by: imiglikos2 | Date: 2009-05-05 20:04 | IP: IP Logged

In this built a Runtime Error 204 at 00402F48 appears after closing PSPad. I re-installed a clean 2298 PSPad und the current beta and this error appears there again... (XP SP3)...

#29 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2349) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2009-05-06 13:35 | IP: IP Logged

Amenthes:
Here's another issue I noticed. If I create a new file (CTRL+N or whatever) and save it, after saving, the little red triangle on the right-hand side of the tab is still there. The contents are actually saved, because I tried to close the tab while the triangle was still there, which prompted me the question "Save changes made to file?". I clicked NO, then I went to where I saved the file, opened it and found the contents I was expecting.

I know this problem. It's already corrected. I want to finish some fixes and release build or new release. I how I finish it this weekend

#30 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2349) English

Posted by: imiglikos2 | Date: 2009-05-09 06:58 | IP: IP Logged

Quote:
In this built a Runtime Error 204 at 00402F48 appears after closing PSPad. I re-installed a clean 2298 PSPad und the current beta and this error appears there again... (XP SP3)...

--> Hmmm... While disabling JScript active scripting a message appears: Support not found - Install WSH with requested language support.

After that there is no runtime error anymore...

Any ideas..?

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR