You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 5.5.1 (815) English

PSPad unicode 5.5.1 (815) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 Next

#11 Re: PSPad unicode 5.5.1 (815) English

Posted by: Gabriel_ACE | Date: 2024-03-06 11:50 | IP: IP Logged

new update

translate spanish

forum.pspad.com

Jean, could you inform me that there is text to translate when you update the program?

so I quickly realize that it is necessary to translate

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-03-06 11:52 by Gabriel_ACE.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#12 Re: PSPad unicode 5.5.1 (815) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2024-03-06 12:12 | IP: IP Logged

Thank you for translation update.
I can create some "translators mailing group" and send e-mails if there will be more strings to translate if other will agree. I am not able to notice individual people about different things - I hardly find time for development sad smiley

#13 Re: PSPad unicode 5.5.1 (815) English

Posted by: naputtelija | Date: 2024-03-06 14:15 | IP: IP Logged

Idea of translating group sounds good.

I have kept my copy of Finnish translation up to date although I have not always sent it to you.

#14 Re: PSPad unicode 5.5.1 (815) English

Posted by: Gabriel_ACE | Date: 2024-03-06 18:06 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Thank you for translation update.
I can create some "translators mailing group" and send e-mails if there will be more strings to translate if other will agree. I am not able to notice individual people about different things - I hardly find time for development sad smiley

I was thinking of something simpler

right here when you notify that there is a new update

clarify:

Note: the translation needs to be updated

and that's it, then each one will review the comments that you usually put in the .ini files as we always do

#15 Re: PSPad unicode 5.5.1 (815) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2024-03-06 19:33 | IP: IP Logged

It isn't problem. I will follow it

#16 Re: PSPad unicode 5.5.1 (815) English

Posted by: DelphiErik | Date: 2024-03-15 10:22 | IP: IP Logged

Changed shortcut for 'Add/Remove Comment' does not work.

Default the shortcut in the key map for 'Add/Remove Comment' is assigned to 'Ctrl+Shift+A'.
I want to replace this with 'Ctrl+/' like in Delphi and Lazarus. If I change this in Settings > Key Map it works. When closing PSPad, I can see it is correctly changed in 'KeyMap.INI':
aComment=Ctrl+/

But if I restart PSPad, the shortcut Ctrl+/ does not work; I have to assign it again in Settings to activate the shortcut.

#17 Re: PSPad unicode 5.5.1 (815) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2024-03-15 10:32 | IP: IP Logged

I will check it

#18 Re: PSPad unicode 5.5.1 (815) English

Posted by: vbr | Date: 2024-03-15 11:38 | IP: IP Logged

DelphiErik:
Changed shortcut for 'Add/Remove Comment' does not work.

Default the shortcut in the key map for 'Add/Remove Comment' is assigned to 'Ctrl+Shift+A'.
I want to replace this with 'Ctrl+/' like in Delphi and Lazarus. If I change this in Settings > Key Map it works. When closing PSPad, I can see it is correctly changed in 'KeyMap.INI':
aComment=Ctrl+/

But if I restart PSPad, the shortcut Ctrl+/ does not work; I have to assign it again in Settings to activate the shortcut.

Hi,
just to make sure, is this behaviour specific for this single case (Add/Remove Comment)? - do the (changed) shortcuts for some other commands work as expected after the change and a new start of the program?

Could You maybe check KeyMap.INI after closing and newly starting the editor?
If it doesn't keep the previous change, there may be insufficient access for this file (e.g. installed as portable in some system protected folder) - in such a case, the portable install could be moved to some usual path, or the profile folder can be used for user data (ini files) in a non-portable way.

hth,
vbr

#19 Re: PSPad unicode 5.5.1 (815) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2024-03-15 11:55 | IP: IP Logged

I think there will be problem with shash char (Ctrl+/)

#20 Re: PSPad unicode 5.5.1 (815) English

Posted by: DelphiErik | Date: 2024-03-18 08:25 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
I think there will be problem with shash char (Ctrl+/)

You're right, it's the slash char. When I use like Ctrl+Shift+W it works correctly. I prefer to use the slash char like in many IDE's and editors (toggle line comment). Thanks.

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR