You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Prevent undocking of tool panels

Prevent undocking of tool panels

#1 Prevent undocking of tool panels

Posted by: cameopilot | Date: 2021-03-03 15:58 | IP: IP Logged

I'm wondering if there's a way to prevent the tool panels from undocking. My issue is that every time I click on the FTP tab, the panel undocks. It seems that no matter how carefully I try to not move the mouse when clicking on it, the panel still undocks. My guess is that this is related to me accessing my work PC remotely and something between the network lag and the sensitivity of the undock logic is causing this. Since I don't ever have a need to have it undocked, it would be great if there is a setting to prevent that.

The other workaround that I can think of is if there is a way to map a hotkey to select the FTP panel so I wouldn't have to select it with the mouse.

Thanks for any ideas.
Greg

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Prevent undocking of tool panels

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2021-03-03 16:01 | IP: IP Logged

I will look at it. I don't know if I can infleunce sensitivity, but I can make a lock

#3 Re: Prevent undocking of tool panels

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2021-03-11 06:29 | IP: IP Logged

It will be available in the next build.
When you want undock window from left panel, you need to keep CTRL.
You will be informed about it when you try undoct it without CTRL.

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR