You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Autocomplete creates uppercase clips when CaseSensitive=0

Autocomplete creates uppercase clips when CaseSensitive=0

Goto Page: Previous1 2

#11 Re: Autocomplete creates uppercase clips when CaseSensitive=0

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2019-11-28 19:00 | IP: IP Logged

But for you:
keyword list isn't taken from Context files, but from user syntax highlighter.
In AutoIt3 highlighter definition, all keywords and reserved words are in lowercase.
If you want to have it in form StringInStr, you need to update user highlighter definition

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#12 Re: Autocomplete creates uppercase clips when CaseSensitive=0

Posted by: Professor Bernd | Date: 2020-01-15 06:53 | IP: IP Logged

Your changes work great, thank you! smiling smiley

Because there is no notification from the forum, I found your last two messages only now by chance.

I am very happy about this feature. For the user of my PSPad4AutoIt3 it is good to see when such "little things" work fine.

The files AutoIt3.ini and AutoIt3.def in PSPad are outdated. In my project I use newer versions. In these files the code words are in uppercase and lowercase. Example "StringInStr".

If you are interested in integrating the newer versions into PSPad, you can use the files I sent you in my e-mail of 2019-11-23. These were created by the AutoIt community in 2018 for PSPad.

Bernd.

#13 Re: Autocomplete creates uppercase clips when CaseSensitive=0

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2020-01-15 07:31 | IP: IP Logged

I will use files you have sent me for next distribution

#14 Re: Autocomplete creates uppercase clips when CaseSensitive=0

Posted by: Professor Bernd | Date: 2020-01-15 09:45 | IP: IP Logged

Thanks

PS: The first release of my PSPad4AutoIt3 project with all the new features of your PSPad is planned for between January and February 2020 and I am really looking forward to it! smiling smiley

Bernd.

Goto Page: Previous1 2

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR