You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

#1 PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-08-27 21:29 | IP: IP Logged

Download link: pspad.cincura.net (1.7 MB)

Notes on PSPad update versions:
this CAB archive contains PSPad.EXE and language files only. Replace existing files from the last full release

Changes to 4.5.2 (2231)

News
scripting support - new general functions:
ftpConnect(connection: string): Boolean - connect to defined FTP connection
ftpDisconnect - disconnect FTP server
ftpCommand(příkaz: string) - send command to FTP server, e.g.. "CWD \public\www"
ftpDownloadFile(ftp_name, local_name): Boolean - download any file from FTP
ftpUploadFile(local_name, ftp_name): Boolean - upload any file to FTP
scripting support - new editor functions:
readOnly(status: Boolean): Boolean - set or return current editor R/O status
openFileFromFTP(name): Boolean - open file from FTP
saveFileToFTP: Boolean - save open file to current FTP directory
FTP connection window is resizable
column block mode sets automatically scroll past EOL
new clor option for the left gutter font color

Corrections
macro record doesn't allow to recod unicode chars. Macro files are from now stored in unicode and are not compatible with older PSPad version!
SQL code explorer and '$' char in procedure name
NO answer in confirm dialog after closing modified project file
User highlighter definition - wasn't possible to enter '_' and '-' cars in file filters
Color select / Namd colors - problem with names for 'cyan', 'magenta'
Project panel and rename folder using context menu
Save file state and bookmarks

Context menu handler update
1. close Windows Explorer, Total Commander e.t.c.
2. run PSPad, go to the Program settings / System and uncheck [x]Integrate with a Right mouse click
3. close PSPad
4. open Explorer (Total Commander, ...) and replace PSPadShell.DLL with a new one
5. run PSPad and activate option in the Program settings / System

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: MrSpock | Date: 2006-08-28 01:09 | IP: IP Logged

Again, many thanks for the new build.

I've noticed two small glitches concerning the Settings dialog (lowest priority): (1) The new button for the gutter font color looks like it's one or two pixels too high. At least on my display, its top is hidden by the button above it. (2) I think the text for the cursor hint for the same thing is missing in the language files. I have a Czech cursor hint, but couldn't find the string in the ini file.

I really like the new <Alt>-Select behavior. Very intuitive!

#3 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: Nelson | Date: 2006-08-28 01:42 | IP: IP Logged

Great job!

Hope the "CSS brace highlighting" bug can be fixed in the future build. grinning smiley

#4 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: Michael Wangler | Date: 2006-08-28 05:46 | IP: IP Logged

From the version 4.5.2 Build 2231 on , i have the following behaviour in the log window:

could you please fix this?! winking smiley

Best regards
Michael Wangler

#5 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-08-28 05:54 | IP: IP Logged

For me is hard to fix it because I don't have this problem sad smiley
I will check changes made in the 2231 to find reason of this problem

#6 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: Eblis | Date: 2006-08-28 06:37 | IP: IP Logged

The confirm exit text is still not in English (someone reported this for the previuos build); it reads "Opavdu ukonèit PSPad editor ?"

I'm using Consolas as my Font and i have set a greenish color for "Space". But as you can see in the screenshot space characters are white and only tab characters are greenish. Is that supposed to happen ? Also, i'm getting question marks instead of the "normal" characters for whitespace. Is there any place (setting) where i could set what characters to use for whitespace (space, tab and new line) ?

#7 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: Lolo | Date: 2006-08-28 09:14 | IP: IP Logged

Hello Jan,

First of all, thanks a lot for this new release.

This release always have a small bug with bookmark.
Try the following example (Warning: do not add an elmpty line at the and of the file)

Now try to navigate between bookmark with Alt+Down => no problem but with Alt+Up you can only navigate between to two first bookmark.

I hope you could fix this small bug.

Thanks and have a nice day.

#8 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: Jume | Date: 2006-08-28 09:44 | IP: IP Logged

Eblis:
The confirm exit text is still not in English (someone reported this for the previuos build); it reads "Opavdu ukonèit PSPad editor ?"

I'm using Consolas as my Font and i have set a greenish color for "Space". But as you can see in the screenshot space characters are white and only tab characters are greenish. Is that supposed to happen ? Also, i'm getting question marks instead of the "normal" characters for whitespace. Is there any place (setting) where i could set what characters to use for whitespace (space, tab and new line) ?

yes it happens, its an old known bug, if i dont remember wrong is related to synedit (base component)

#9 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-08-28 10:04 | IP: IP Logged

Lolo:
Hello Jan,

First of all, thanks a lot for this new release.

This release always have a small bug with bookmark.
Try the following example (Warning: do not add an elmpty line at the and of the file)

Now try to navigate between bookmark with Alt+Down => no problem but with Alt+Up you can only navigate between to two first bookmark.

I hope you could fix this small bug.

Thanks and have a nice day.

I can't simulate it sad smiley

#10 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-08-28 10:05 | IP: IP Logged

Eblis:

Program setting / Direct edit
chnge: OldSpecialChars=1

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR