You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

#21 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-08-28 18:29 | IP: IP Logged

Eblis:
The confirm exit text is still not in English (someone reported this for the previuos build); it reads "Opavdu ukonèit PSPad editor ?"

I am sorry. I am reading translated string from the different section.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-08-28 18:29 by pspad.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#22 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-08-28 18:36 | IP: IP Logged

Michael Wangler:
From the version 4.5.2 Build 2231 on , i have the following behaviour in the log window:

could you please fix this?! winking smiley

Best regards
Michael Wangler

Can you tell me font name you are using ?

#23 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-08-28 18:46 | IP: IP Logged

MrSpock:
Again, many thanks for the new build.

I've noticed two small glitches concerning the Settings dialog (lowest priority): (1) The new button for the gutter font color looks like it's one or two pixels too high. At least on my display, its top is hidden by the button above it. (2) I think the text for the cursor hint for the same thing is missing in the language files. I have a Czech cursor hint, but couldn't find the string in the ini file.

I really like the new <Alt>-Select behavior. Very intuitive!

Thank you for the info

#24 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: wayshore | Date: 2006-08-28 18:58 | IP: IP Logged

Thanks for the new compilation, Jan!
The problem renaming project and folder-names is resolved
and I also don't get an error-message anymore when opening new php-templates.
Best regards.

#25 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: Wacky | Date: 2006-08-29 05:40 | IP: IP Logged

Quote:

Can you tell me font name you are using ?

I'm using the font Dina --> www.donationcoder.com But i've got the same strange behaviour with other fonts like courier or Lucida Console, ...

#26 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: Markus Kiendl | Date: 2006-08-29 08:00 | IP: IP Logged

Thanks for the new build. The issues I had with the MS-DOS highlighter are gone now, but do you still think of the small bug with the print preview I told you in the thread of the build 2228? Now I have found a simple way the bug can be reproduced:

1. Create a new file. Enter a single line of text, not too short but fitting to one line of the printout.
2. Open the print preview and select "page width" as zoom factor.
3. Now resize the print preview window by dragging the left side with the mouse.

You will notice that, while resizing the window, the text in the preview is displayed alternately correctly and weird (with additional horizontal spaces between the characters, long lines will be cut). Maybe this is the result of some rounding error while calculating the actual zoom factor? Unfortunately, the display is weird when using a maximized window with the 1280x1024 resolution. It would be great if you could have a look at this.
Regards

Markus

#27 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: menet | Date: 2006-08-29 08:28 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Title of the problem : Calling PSPad from DOS prompt a second time

Yes, you are right. If you run PSPad with whole path, it will be OK.
How often you run PSPad from command prompt with settings folder to PSPad directory before ?

OK but in fact my problem was : from an external application, I do the following call
c:\tools\pspad\PSPad.exe -R C:\catalog\file.ext

It work well the first time giving in the title bar "PSPad - [C:\catalog\file.ext R/O]"

But if i close the file in PSPad and do the same call from the external application (c:\tools\pspad\PSPad.exe -R C:\catalog\file.ext), it results on an empty window in PSPad with the title menu "PSPad - [-R C:\catalog\file.ext *]" angry smiley

Using the 4.5.1 version, it runs right tongue sticking out smiley , with the following tests versions, i have this problem. sad smiley

Can you reproduce it and correct it ?

Best Regards winking smiley

#28 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-08-29 09:24 | IP: IP Logged

Wacky:
I'm using the font Dina --> www.donationcoder.com
But i've got the same strange behaviour with other fonts like courier or Lucida Console, ...

Tell me please more instruction to simulate it. What you a running, how you run it e.t.c.

#29 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: Rok | Date: 2006-08-29 10:37 | IP: IP Logged

One more question for new FTP functionalities - is there any way to get FTP command response (e.g. listing of directory, output of PWD, etc...).

#30 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-08-29 11:20 | IP: IP Logged

Rok:
One more question for new FTP functionalities - is there any way to get FTP command response (e.g. listing of directory, output of PWD, etc...).

Not yet.

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR