You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 5.5.1 (783) English

PSPad unicode 5.5.1 (783) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 Next

#11 Re: PSPad unicode 5.5.1 (783) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2023-03-31 07:24 | IP: IP Logged

Ravelli:
B) In your "Highlighter Settings" under "Compiler" I don't understand the difference between "Capture Program Output Window" and "Compile on background", where the second one isn't explained in the Help file - maybe you can add it.

But I found, that with "Compile on background" enabled PSPad shows a little feedback in the console: "Process completed, Exit Code 0. Execution time: 00:00.072". This is great, because with "Compile on background" disabled the console remains totally blank. So I added it also to my compiler example above.

Compile on the background servers for long run compilation - it isn't your case with PHP.
PSPad tries to catch and display console output continuously, but when the compiler doesn't use standard output, PSPad isn't able to catch output.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#12 Re: PSPad unicode 5.5.1 (783) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2023-03-31 07:30 | IP: IP Logged

Ravelli:
Question: Which program is generating the output "Process completed, Exit Code 0. Execution time: 00:00.072"? Is this from PSPad or the compiler?

This is from PSPad. There is no problem to add it into compiler output.

See this:
www.php.net

You add into compiler output more information if needed, simple use switch along to "%file%" parameter

#13 Re: PSPad unicode 5.5.1 (783) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2023-03-31 07:52 | IP: IP Logged

Ravelli:
This is a nasty bug:
When I type a "x" somewhere into a new line of PHP code and wait a moment to get the Autocomplete window popping up, the compile button becomes disabled/inactive in the moment, when I remove the Autocomplete window again, e.g. by clicking with mouse into code, hitting Enter or ESC.
To activate the button again, I have to open "Highlight Settings" once and close the window again.
Apparently this happens only, when the PHP file is using the "HTML multihighligther". In this case, the button should be either always enabled, always disabled, or when hit a window should pop up giving instructions on what to do.

I will send you a short video via email clip documenting it.

Btw: For "HTML multihighligther" the proper English spelling would be "HTML Multi-Highlighter".

Set your PHP compiler into HTML highlighter. Compiler depends of highlighter and if you use HTML multihighlighter, you need to set compiler to base highlighter, not to PHP.
In case you use pure PHP highlighter (not HTML multihighlighter), it will work anytime.

#14 Program settings / Keymap - edit editor shortcuts

Posted by: Greg | Date: 2023-04-03 22:42 | IP: IP Logged

Hello,

Did you have sufficient informations about this bug ?
(https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?6,78165)

#15 Re: Program settings / Keymap - edit editor shortcuts

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2023-04-04 06:09 | IP: IP Logged

Did you do what I mentioned to you?

#16 Re: Program settings / Keymap - edit editor shortcuts

Posted by: Greg | Date: 2023-04-04 17:10 | IP: IP Logged

You told me "Alt+Down, Alt+Up are used to move next/previous bookmark. It means editor shortcuts are overwritten by application shortcuts" last time.

Sorry, i don't understand what you wanted me to do.

If you meant this :
"You can fix it manually - remove empty [editor] sections or use Default button in the program settings / Keymap - it will delete keymap.ini and start use default settings till you change it or you can delete keymap.ini (same as default button). Keymap.ini will be created after first change."

Yes i did and it did not fix the bug.

#17 Re: Program settings / Keymap - edit editor shortcuts

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2023-04-04 18:18 | IP: IP Logged

Problem with creating empty editor section was fixed already

#18 Re: Program settings / Keymap - edit editor shortcuts

Posted by: Greg | Date: 2023-04-04 19:13 | IP: IP Logged

Empty section is fixed yes, but the Editor Section still doesn't work with some shortcuts.

I did again the tests on this version :

1) I start PSpad, i use use Default button in the program settings / Keymap ans restart PSpad
2) I go to program settings / Keymap and i see this in Editor :
CopyLineDown Shift+Alt+Down
CopyLineUp Shift+Alt+Up
MoveLineDown Alt+Down
MoveLineUp Alt+Up
3) I clic button OK and try those
4) CopyLineUp and CopyLineDown work, MoveLineDown and MoveLineUp doesn't work
5) I go to program settings / Keymap and define this in Editor :
CopyLineDown Ctrl++
CopyLineUp Ctrl+-
MoveLineDown Shift+Alt+Down
MoveLineUp Shift+Alt+Up
6) I clic button OK and try those
7) It Works
8) I restarts PSpad
7) CopyLineUp and CopyLineDown doesn't works, MoveLineDown and MoveLineUp work

Editor has problems with Ctrl++ and/or Ctrl+- it seems

Sorry if it wasn't understandable

#19 Re: PSPad unicode 5.5.1 (783) English

Posted by: digipad | Date: 2023-04-07 11:57 | IP: IP Logged

Calling Language specific help (chm-file) with Alt+F1 or via Menu: Help(x)->Help for Language
opens associated chm-file, but just some seconds later, closes that window AND PsPad Application.

Version PsPad unicode 5.5.1 (779) does not show this behaviour.

Here is the entry from Eventlog:
Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: PSPad.exe, Version: 5.5.1.783, Zeitstempel: 0x642045e4
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: hhctrl.ocx, Version: 10.0.19041.746, Zeitstempel: 0x3af981f2
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x0000000000035a4c
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x24a4
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d96946708f2435
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: D:\Editors\PsPad5\PSPad.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\hhctrl.ocx
Berichtskennung: 3564cdf6-0490-4ebc-906a-0dbd048a49d0
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets:
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist:

#20 Re: PSPad unicode 5.5.1 (783) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2023-04-07 12:07 | IP: IP Logged

digipad:
Calling Language specific help (chm-file) with Alt+F1 or via Menu: Help(x)->Help for Language
opens associated chm-file, but just some seconds later, closes that window AND PsPad Application.

Version PsPad unicode 5.5.1 (779) does not show this behaviour.

Do you use 32b PSPad version?

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR