You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.7 (687) English

Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.7 (687) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2

#11 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.7 (687) English

Posted by: MadCompie | Date: 2021-10-19 07:26 | IP: IP Logged

Unfortunately, somtetimes after opening a file, a range of Chinese chars in the middle of the text appears...?

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#12 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.7 (687) English

Posted by: tmpad | Date: 2021-10-19 09:28 | IP: IP Logged

Every now and then I have the same problem. It's not new, it started a couple of years ago and I can't remember when. I never found a concrete context when it happens.

#13 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.7 (687) English

Posted by: MadCompie | Date: 2021-10-19 09:36 | IP: IP Logged

ALSO: after saving some ".htm" file: application error

Format 'Skin : %u' invalid or incompatible with argument

#14 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.7 (687) English

Posted by: Ravelli | Date: 2021-10-19 11:12 | IP: IP Logged

Access Violation
This access violation happened on minimizing PSPad by clicking this one icon in top-right corner. The bigger access violation window sending mail log did not appear. Just this smaller window: Screenshot. I had to kill task via task manager.

#15 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.7 (687) English

Posted by: Ravelli | Date: 2021-10-20 09:29 | IP: IP Logged

Access Violation
In my file explorer, FreeCommanderXE, I had a .md file selected, so I hit Return to open it in PSP. Then I got this access violation, with the small window appearing infront of the log window. Hitting OK button just opened another small window, so I could not reach the log window to send the log via email. I just have this Screenshot.

Missing PHP Definitions
a) PSPad doesn't know all predefined Magic Constants, just 4 out of 8. Missing are __DIR__, __TRAIT__, __METHOD__, and __NAMESPACE__. Screenshot, Reference
b) In PSPad there are also missing definitions for several PHP Core Predefined Constants: Reference

Auto Complete Can Stop Operating
To make Auto Complete failing, create a new PHP file. Type in '__' to trigger Auto Complete suggesting some Magic Constants, and keep those suggestions visible. Move your mouse to Windows Taskbar and select an icon of another running applicatin, to bring that up into front. Click the same icon again, which brings PSPad infront again. The suggestions are gone (cursor too), and don't re-appear whatever you try. E.g. make a new line, and type '__' again. To make Auto Complete working again, switch again to another application and back.

#16 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.7 (687) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2021-10-20 09:49 | IP: IP Logged

Thank you for info.

Magic constants are missing in context\php.ini file in [Keyword] section. If you want, you can add them immediatelly. I will add all constants there

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-20 10:32 by pspad.

Goto Page: Previous1 2

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR