You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2370) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2370) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 Next

#11 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2370) English

Posted by: kiendlm | Date: 2009-09-30 19:56 | IP: IP Logged

ferry:
Highlighter C/C++

a) I test it again three times. Unzipping "pspad455b2370.cab" on directory "C:\Program Files\Pspad editor" Highlight Matching Brackets does not work. Unzipping "pspad455b2357.cab" on same directory, Highlight Matching Brackets works fine as always.

I confirm this problem, as well as the non-working autoindent when the "allow cursor past EOL" option is disabled. As to the autoindent issue, I noticed the following behaviour which may be important to know for fixing this issue: When you have entered a line and press <Enter>, PSPad seems to insert the spaces necessary for the autoindent before it inserts the new line. In other words, after you have pressed <Enter>, the spaces necessary for the autoindent are at the end of the previous line instead of the beginning of the line the cursor is on.

For those both issues I reverted back to build 2357.

ferry:
Thanks for PsPad.

That's just my point of view smiling smiley

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#12 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2370) English

Posted by: jeroenvb | Date: 2009-10-01 17:32 | IP: IP Logged

Indeed, thanks for PSPad. It's a great editor which I have been using for over 4 years now. In all that time, I haven't found a free editor which suits me better!
Keep up the good work!

But the auto-indent issue is quite unfortunate. Because of this, I reverted to version 2357 as well.

Cheers,
Jeroen.

#13 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2370) English

Posted by: Laisvunas | Date: 2009-10-03 16:10 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Programm remembers Code clips window size during sessions

Nice improvement.

But how about displaying clips in dockable window like code explorer? - this feature was promised here and here. Is it still in the roadmap?

#14 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2370) English

Posted by: carbonize | Date: 2009-10-06 14:32 | IP: IP Logged

Just noticed that Javascript highlighting seems to be messing up.

if (b != "Netscape")

For some reason it doesn't appear to be recognising the closing ". This is also true when using '

--
Carbonize

#15 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2370) English

Posted by: fetis | Date: 2009-10-08 10:56 | IP: IP Logged

carbonize:
Just noticed that Javascript highlighting seems to be messing up.

if (b != "Netscape")

For some reason it doesn't appear to be recognising the closing ". This is also true when using '

+1. This happens for me too both in JavaScript and HTML multihighlighter.

--
I use PSPad for HTML, JS editing.

#16 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2370) English

Posted by: papi | Date: 2009-10-08 11:38 | IP: IP Logged

Thank you for PSPad! Like others said it is a really great editor!

Laisvunas:

But how about displaying clips in dockable window like code explorer? - this feature was promised here and here. Is it still in the roadmap?

This is exactly the question what I wanted to write today! I thought that this feature was already prepared long time ago and just needed to finalize the changes.
Can we hope this in next builds?

Thank you!

#17 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2370) English

Posted by: dhry | Date: 2009-10-08 20:21 | IP: IP Logged

Installed Envy Code R font (http://damieng.com/blog/2008/05/26/envy-code-r-preview-7-coding-font-released). Tried to set it as default font in PSPad and the entire program crashed out with a "list index out of bounds" error. That was the first time. Subsequent times all it does is create what appears to be a blinking cursor the height of the entire screen, with the rest of the PSPad window being completely broken. Switch back to eg. Lucida Sans Typewriter and all's fine again.

Dhry

#18 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2370) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2009-10-10 09:04 | IP: IP Logged

I download and installed this font into windows XP.
I set it in PSPad and no problem occured.
What PSpad version do you use?

#19 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2370) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2009-10-12 13:02 | IP: IP Logged

wascallywabbit:
I have been using 4.5.4 for a while now because every time I try to use 4.5.5 it doesn't remember the window position. I am using the settings I used on 4.5.4. Now, regardless of setting save window position, it always loads on monitor1 instead of monitor2 which is where I want it. Am I missing something different between the two versions?

Thanks

I try to make modification

#20 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2370) English

Posted by: crassy | Date: 2009-10-19 14:20 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
ferry:
a) Highlight Matching Brackets does not work in this build. I reverted back to 2357.

b) Is it possible to refresh Code Explorer from a keyboard (not only from an icon, with the mouse)? (or, better, anytime Code Explorer is accesed. Maybe, as an option in setup).

Highlight matching brackets for what language? I check it, but I can miss some highlighter.

Doesn't work for JavaScript. Works for i.e. Java. smiling smiley

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR