You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2237) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2237) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

#21 Re: special characters view

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-09-11 11:41 | IP: IP Logged

gogogadgetscott:
Latest build displays special characters differently then past versions. Please restore older display. I prefer the display in green circle over the new display in red circle.

Program settings / Direct edit
OldSpecialChars=1

You need an unicode font to display special chars correctly with default settings

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#22 Re: special characters view

Posted by: Eblis | Date: 2006-09-12 07:03 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Program settings / Direct edit
OldSpecialChars=1

You need an unicode font to display special chars correctly with default settings

And not all unicode fonts work either smiling smiley
I use Consolas and it doesn't have the default chars so i have to use the old ones too ... ;)

#23 Re: special characters view

Posted by: gogogadgetscott | Date: 2006-09-12 10:38 | IP: IP Logged

Would any one like the option to allow drag-and-dropping of file tabs? The tab could be dropped into any folder or desktop and by doing so the file is saved to folder. PSPad would then reload file from new folder.

#24 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2237) English

Posted by: MoMann | Date: 2006-09-14 14:42 | IP: IP Logged

When selection the "Char Table" Tool , The vertical scroll does not slide symbol table the same way as the ASCII table.

thanks
MoMann

#25 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2237) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-09-14 18:38 | IP: IP Logged

MoMann:
When selection the "Char Table" Tool , The vertical scroll does not slide symbol table the same way as the ASCII table.

Crrrection will be avilable in the next build

#26 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2237) English

Posted by: Eblis | Date: 2006-09-15 09:41 | IP: IP Logged

I know this is probably not the best place to ask but it might provide the fastest answer (and probably the fastest fix if there's currently no way to do this smiling smiley ).
I want to define my own highlighter. I would like PsPad to treat this text: This test as a single word and hightlight it accordingly, without me needing to define This and test separately. I tried to add space to the list of "Allowed chars in KeyWords" but it gets removed. Is there any way to do this ?

Also, is there a way to define comments in the user hightlighter that span multiple lines, like python's """ """ ?

#27 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2237) English

Posted by: Eblis | Date: 2006-09-15 09:46 | IP: IP Logged

I'm sorry but i forgot to ask a question smiling smiley
Currently the user highlighter highlights numbers with a color. Could i define somewhere that 0x<number> (or any other special number format) is also a number and make PsPad hightlight it the same way it highlights a number ?

Thanks.

#28 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2237) English

Posted by: Eblis | Date: 2006-09-15 13:20 | IP: IP Logged

(now i have an account and i'll be able to edit my posts smiling smiley )
Feature request:
In the user highlighter window could you change the tab strings from 1, 2, 3, 4 to more descriptive names ? Like "Key", "Reserved", "Keyword 2" and "Keyword 3" (if space doesn't allow it maybe "K", "R", "K2", "K3" ... it still would be more intuitive than 1, 2, 3,4 ... at least for me smiling smiley )

#29 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2237) English

Posted by: jwayne | Date: 2006-09-15 15:42 | IP: IP Logged

Man, oh man, something is majorly screwed up with show/hide spaces.

Here is a line:

q2 04 6419

Spaces between fields, no tabs.

I click on Show Spaces, and here is what the lines now looks like:

q6419 04 2
6581 (with 6 spaces following)

As I highlight the first line with the mouse, one can see the characters progressively rearrange to what they are supposed to be, until the whole line is highlighted and it reverts to the mixed up line. But if I copy to clipboard, the correct line is copied.

Other similar problems show up as well.

serviceused=36

becomes, with reveal spaces

serviceused= 3

I've played with a number of program settings, including real tabs, trim trailing, etc, but the problem persists. I'm going to try to do a clean install and, if need be, try a previous version and see what happens. This problem, for me, makes the program unusable as one cannot trust one's own eyes!

#30 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2237) English

Posted by: Eblis | Date: 2006-09-15 16:23 | IP: IP Logged

I also experieced that sometimes but i found that closing and reopening PsPad helps. Maybe it'll help you too smiling smiley

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR