You are here: PSPad forum > Bug report / Hlášení chyb > Wrong behavior of Find Next
Posted by: AndreasW | Date: 2017-10-13 12:58 | IP: IP Logged
Steps to reporduce the error:
1. Create a new file and enter the following text:
2. Place the cursor on the character "1".
3. Press Ctrl+F, enter XXX as text to find, and click OK. As a result, XXX in the 1st line will be highlighted. That's fine.
4. Press F3. As a result, XXX in the 2nd line will be highlighted. That's fine.
5. Press Ctrl+Y. As a result, the 2nd line will be deleted. The cursor will be on the character "3". That's fine.
6. Press F3.
Expected result after step 6: XXX in the line starting with "3" will be highlighted.
Actual result after step 6: XXX in the line starting with "4" will be highlighted.
The error occurs with both PSPad 4.6.2 (2750) and PSPad 5.0.0 (243).
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-13 12:58 by AndreasW.