Posted by: Carlos | Date: 2023-07-14 00:29 | IP: IP Logged
I need to compile files with extensions PRG, XPJ, ARC and CH.
The compiler set in Hilighters Settings only compiles extensions PRG and CH.
If it is possible how can I associate (or using another way) a compiler for compiling extension XPJ and another for compiling extension ARC?
Posted by: pspad | Date: 2023-07-14 04:43 | IP: IP Logged
There is more possibilities how to do it.
1. modify file extension in highlighter (highlighter settings) - add all your extensions
2. define compiler in external commands - then you can use for any file
3. use project and define compiler in project settings - you will be able to use compiler for all files in your project
Posted by: Carlos | Date: 2023-07-14 19:59 | IP: IP Logged
In the PSPAD Hilighter that I set there are specified four file types: PRG, CH, ARC, XPJ.
According to what I did based on my understaning of your reply to me I can compiling extensions PRG and CH (both uses the same compiler).
The extensions ARC and XPJ each one uses a different compiler.
Could you, please, posting a step by step showing how to set the corresponding compiler for each one extension?
Posted by: pspad | Date: 2023-07-15 05:19 | IP: IP Logged
I can offer you again solutions:
1. Write bat, what will call compilers based on extensions
2. Create user highlighters for your extensions, assign it in highlighter settings and set up compilers for each of them
3. As I mentioned in my previous answer, use favourite panel (left site). In the tools section you can setup yool with compiler capabilities
Posted by: Carlos | Date: 2023-07-18 12:16 | IP: IP Logged
Many many thanks.