Posted by: rbon | Date: 2021-02-23 21:11 | IP: IP Logged
I have seen that Softpedia.com in his page Portable PSPadwww.softpedia.com has two Developer builds (5.0.5 Build 561):
-> Developer x86
-> Developer x64
1. what's repository for these Developer builds ?
2. how update a 32 bit PSPad version with 64 bit Developer ?
3. where I can find PSPad 5.0.4 Build 543 (stable) at 64 bit ?
4. what's advantage using a 64 bit version ?
Posted by: pspad | Date: 2021-02-24 03:18 | IP: IP Logged
1. Official repository where I personally upload new versions are FossHub, pspad.poradna.net
2. Replace content of PSPad folder with 32 or 64b version. There can be problem with shell libraries, which are registered and system doesn't allow you to replace it, but those libraries are same.
3. Stable 64b build will be available from next stable version
4. 64b version isn't limited by memory, if you need to edit huge files. But on the other side 64b version doesn't contains scripting capability. I preffer 32b version