You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Re: Creating a template for Solidity

Re: Creating a template for Solidity

#1 Creating a template for Solidity

Posted by: arafat877 | Date: 2020-10-24 16:02 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,

Can someone here help me on how to create a solidity (the programming language used to create Smart Contracts on ethereum) ?

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Creating a template for Solidity

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2020-10-24 16:10 | IP: IP Logged

Hello

Prepare list of keywords, reserved words, file types e.t.c.
Go to menu settings / User highlighter and create new Solidity highlighter - select comment style, string style, insert lists of keywords e.t.c. and save it.
Note: if you installed PSPad into program files, run it as administrator to allow write access to PSPad Syntax subfolder.

When new highlighter definition is saved, you can start PSPad normally.
Open menu Settings / Highlighter settings, click on any free slot on the bootom of highlighter list, check it and on the second page assign your new solidity syntax.

#3 Re: Creating a template for Solidity

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2020-10-24 16:47 | IP: IP Logged

Hello

I prepared basic PSPad syntax definition for Solidity:
dl.dropbox.com

(right click on the link and choose save target as)
Store Solidity.ini into .\PSPad\Syntax folder

Open menu Settings / Highlighter settings
Click on empty slot on the bottom of list, check it, on the second tab choose Solidity

Now PSpad knows Solidity. If you will make any changes, please send me modification for others.

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR