You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > New version of Silk toolbar

New version of Silk toolbar

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 Next

#11 Re: New version of Silk toolbar

Posted by: MrSpock | Date: 2010-09-14 22:04 | IP: IP Logged

Good work, thanks a lot! smiling smiley

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#12 Re: New version of Silk toolbar

Posted by: MrSpock | Date: 2012-10-09 22:09 | IP: IP Logged

#13 Re: New version of Silk toolbar

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2012-10-10 08:10 | IP: IP Logged

Thank you

#14 Re: New version of Silk toolbar

Posted by: MrSpock | Date: 2015-12-30 19:01 | IP: IP Logged

Hi everybody,

After three years I felt I had to update the Silk toolbar and replace the Windows OS and the Google icons with newer versions.

Download the new Silk toolbar from Google Drive. Do not right-click the image, this will only download a JPEG preview. Instead, use the arrow icon at the top center of the page to download the BMP file.

#15 Re: New version of Silk toolbar

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2016-01-02 11:12 | IP: IP Logged

Hello

Thank you. Are you able to make toolbar with 24x24 resolution? It will be good for high DPI.

#16 Re: New version of Silk toolbar

Posted by: MrSpock | Date: 2016-01-02 12:33 | IP: IP Logged

Yes, I'll see what I can do, but it will probably take a few days. smiling smiley

#17 Re: New version of Silk toolbar

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2016-01-02 17:40 | IP: IP Logged

MrSpock:
Yes, I'll see what I can do, but it will probably take a few days. smiling smiley

Thank you. I know it will, I painted current PSPad icons manually.

#18 Re: New version of Silk toolbar

Posted by: billh78 | Date: 2016-01-07 14:14 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Hello

Thank you. Are you able to make toolbar with 24x24 resolution? It will be good for high DPI.

I am also interested in creating a new tool bar. Is there some place where each of the 147 icons is documented? While the icons are there and I can find most of them in the PSPad menus and tool bars, there are some that I simply don't see. It may be that they are a part of a function dialog window.

I have looked through your documentation on this site and can't find what action each icon represents.

#19 Re: New version of Silk toolbar

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2016-01-07 14:48 | IP: IP Logged

No, there isn't any description - simple lack of time. Some icons are displayed as changed state e.t.c.
Write me icons you are interested for, most of them I will be able to answer you, for the rest I must look for.

ICON strip is created as squares with same height and width. PSPad accepts automatically any size.
Background must be one color for all icons, use color what isn't used in any icon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-01-07 14:50 by pspad.

#20 Re: New version of Silk toolbar

Posted by: MrSpock | Date: 2016-01-08 20:03 | IP: IP Logged

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR