You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > remove "bold" from code explorer

remove "bold" from code explorer

#1 remove "bold" from code explorer

Posted by: Aron | Date: 2006-06-30 13:08 | IP: IP Logged

Hi all!

I started to work with pspad one week ago and set it up nearly completely but the function list in the code explorer is still confusing me.

Is there a possibility to remove that "bold" marking for functions in that list? I did not find that option...

An other issue with the code explorer is that the button "set focus..." seems not to have any effect...

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: remove "bold" from code explorer

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-06-30 13:29 | IP: IP Logged

Button SetFocus - if is pressed and you click in the code explorer, cursor is moved into editor. If not presses, cursor stays in the code explorer

#3 Re: remove "bold" from code explorer

Posted by: Quicker | Date: 2013-11-11 20:24 | IP: IP Logged

an old one...

still a good question:
Is there a possibility to remove that "bold" marking for functions in that list? I did not find that option...

#4 Re: remove "bold" from code explorer

Posted by: Quicker | Date: 2014-09-09 20:49 | IP: IP Logged

Jan, while you change the autorefresh from the other thread (which I added today) can you also add a setting to switch off the bold marking in the code explorer?

Thank you.

#5 Re: remove "bold" from code explorer

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2014-09-09 21:00 | IP: IP Logged

Bold are non empty folders. I will try to remove it without option in next build

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR