You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.7 (717) English

Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.7 (717) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2

#11 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.7 (717) English

Posted by: tmtisfree | Date: 2021-12-28 14:05 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
I don't understand. Your file has no code folding when is reopen with PSpad start? In my version is, maybe I accidentally fixed it.

Just found that some PHP files were previously opened with HTML multi-highlighter, which cannot be folded... so pb solved!

pspad:
Guides are part of code folding. But grayed of options has sense.

In fact you could do that by deactivating the left gutter with code folding enabled: the gray lines are still there. Cool!

pspad:
Numbers are displayed in the left gutter. Combination of visible line numbers and hidden gutter has no sense. If numbers are visible, left gutter must be visible too

OK this is an error in my understanding so I will change the French translations to be more clear.

pspad:
I wasn't able to simulate situation from your screenshot.

3 easy steps to reproduce without the Log window: open PSPad with no files/tabs, select the File explorer tab, and try reduce the file panel height to 0: the main window bottom border has now disappeared below the screen, presumably because the minimum height of the File panel is enforced by increasing the height of the main window from the bottom.

You should restrict the File panel minimum height at the user level, I think.

PS: the fact that the Log window appears behind the File panel is OK, don't change that!

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#12 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.7 (717) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2021-12-28 14:14 | IP: IP Logged

I made some change in file explorer section handling.
I hope it will fix problem with file resize, log show/hide when file explorer is active.

Anyway, all e-mails sent to your address are returned with error - can't be delivered

#13 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.7 (717) English

Posted by: tmtisfree | Date: 2022-01-02 07:49 | IP: IP Logged

OK thank you.

I don't know what's wrong with my mail.

Goto Page: Previous1 2

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR