You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 5.0.4 (515) English

PSPad unicode 5.0.4 (515) English

#1 PSPad unicode 5.0.4 (515) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2020-07-28 18:06 | IP: IP Logged

Download links (5.7 MB):
www.fosshub.com
pspad.poradna.net
PSPad 64 bit version preview without scripting support.
pspad.poradna.net

SHA1 hash:
3fc8d70dcc2a8a188d0ada35e14d1f8ffc88e453 pspad504b515.zip
c3e19a6c0ce33f17747bf28c95fc5c4d9aaff22b pspad504b515x64.zip

This archive contains modified files only. The correct way how to get full functionality:
1. Download and install latest full version first!
2. Replace existing files with content of archive

Changes to 5.0.4 (511)

News:
Incremental search (Ctrl+E) - extended functionality - Right arrow adds another char, Tab adds string till end of the word

Fixes:
Tool panel - button size of the first toolbar
Mark all occurrences of selected text - problem with composite unicode characters
Search in files background with dark color scheme and light skin combination;
Unix Shell Script - comment highlight fix
Pascal Code Explorer - fixed missing class names, sorting depends of global parameter, joined procedures and functions into one section
Log panel resize button - status bar was moved under the log window

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 No sorting by name in FTP sidebar

Posted by: Andreas | Date: 2020-08-15 20:49 | IP: IP Logged

After a while, the language of the column headings in FTP toolbar changes from German to Czech?

At the same time then it is no longer possible to sort the left name column so that the folders are always on top. - Sorry, now I see that it is possible to sort by name with folders above but it looses that state again when you open another folder.

I reported this years ago but can't find my old post.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-08-15 20:55 by Andreas.

#3 Re: No sorting by name in FTP sidebar

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2020-08-15 21:45 | IP: IP Logged

I will look on the column caption problem.
Folders on the top are standard, folder and files are sorted.
Do you think that mix of folders and files is better?
Last changes of folder depends of server. Sometime is it folder change itself, sometimes last chang of folder content.

#4 Re: No sorting by name in FTP sidebar

Posted by: Andreas | Date: 2020-08-15 22:28 | IP: IP Logged

No, folders and files mixed is not good. After restarting pspad then it's ok again - folder sorted at top and down below files sorted. But after a while it looses this behaviour and mixes folders and files again.

This wrong sort problem (files and folder mix) does not depend on the server. Its the same on every server. I don't know when I reported this the first time - maybe 2 years ago.

#5 Re: No sorting by name in FTP sidebar

Posted by: Andreas | Date: 2020-08-16 20:24 | IP: IP Logged

Now I have the wrong sorting again, but the language of the columns is still in German. So it doesn't seem to be related.

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR