Posted by: pspad | Date: 2020-01-06 05:14 | IP: IP Logged
This archive contains modified files only. The correct way how to get full functionality:
1. Download and install latest full version first!
2. Replace existing files with content of archive
Changes to 5.0.3 (355)
Char case change doesn't work with cyrilic letters
64b version ends with exception, joined to store recent files
TextDiff drop box was invisible when you drag file over PSPad if left panel was switched off
Fixed Tool docking
Posted by: PGomersall | Date: 2020-01-06 21:50 | IP: IP Logged
This has been happening for several versions and just forgot to mention it.
1) Open PSPad x64 (does the same with 32 bit) with no tools panel and no document.
2) Click settings, user highlighter
3) Then no matter what I do I cannot exit the dialog with cancel, I have to kill PSPad in TaskManager
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-06 21:57 by PGomersall.
Posted by: Ilya | Date: 2020-01-08 05:45 | IP: IP Logged
PGomersall:I cannot exit the dialog with cancel
I confirm that. (5.0.3 355 64b)
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-08 05:46 by Ilya.
Posted by: pspad | Date: 2020-01-08 06:09 | IP: IP Logged
Thank you for info. Fixed.
Posted by: PGomersall | Date: 2020-01-08 22:03 | IP: IP Logged
Jan, this bug is in released version: 5.0.2 (351); are you going to re-release?
Posted by: pspad | Date: 2020-01-09 04:20 | IP: IP Logged
I know, together with many other bugs.
I won't rerelease 5.0.2, better will be release 5.0.3, but after some other fixes.
Posted by: PGomersall | Date: 2020-01-09 16:22 | IP: IP Logged