You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 5.0.1 (299) English

PSPad unicode 5.0.1 (299) English

#1 PSPad unicode 5.0.1 (299) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2019-02-14 11:13 | IP: IP Logged

Download links (5.4 MB):
www.fosshub.com
pspad.poradna.net
PSPad 64 bit version preview without scripting support. Archive contains EXE only. So use 32b version first and replace EXE with 64b version than.
pspad.poradna.net

This archive contains modified files only. The correct way how to get full functionality:
1. Download and install latest full version first!
2. Replace existing files with content of archive

Changes to 5.0.1 (295)

News
HEX editor - all copy are made as string. It allows you paste content as text into editor
HEX editor - in hex area you copy as HEX string, in text area you copy as text
Program settings / Direct edit - AutodetectBinary has 3 states: 0 off, 1 on, 2 on with confirmation dialog

Fixes:
Command line tool causes freezing when run under MS Dos environment
Search in files result - whole path is shown, char & was removed

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.1 (299) English

Posted by: gwinkless | Date: 2019-02-14 11:26 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Search in files result - whole path is shown, char & was removed

Thanks for this, working perfectly. smiling smiley

#3 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.1 (299) English

Posted by: tmtisfree | Date: 2019-02-14 12:08 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Jan,

For some reason I get a "550 sorry, permanent envelope failure (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)" when trying to send you an email at the usual support address.

Anyway here is a link to the new French translation for the last PSPad release:
tmtfree.hd.free.fr

Also, there is a bug in the code page batch transcoding window where you left a ".out" string somewhere, resulting in all encoded files to be created in a new ".out" target directory (see screenshot):

Cheers,
TMTisFree

#4 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.1 (299) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2019-02-14 14:40 | IP: IP Logged

Hello

The .out folder is created intentionally. PSpad doesn't rewrite original files, cause with wrong encoding selection it can destroy lot of file in one click.
You can find all your encoded files in new folder and simple replace original files, if all is OK

#5 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.1 (299) English

Posted by: gwinkless | Date: 2019-02-16 13:12 | IP: IP Logged

gwinkless:
if the file is already open and active it does take you to the target row (that row is highlighted yellow) but the mouse focus remains in the "Search in Files Results" window, so if you try to use cursors to move around it moves around in the search window, not the active editor window.

I apologise that I didn't mention this before, but I only just realised: this same problem (focus stays on the list window when you double-click) exists with the results window for the normal (single-file) find (if you hit find->list).

#6 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.1 (299) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2019-02-16 17:11 | IP: IP Logged

gwinkless:
I apologise that I didn't mention this before, but I only just realised: this same problem (focus stays on the list window when you double-click) exists with the results window for the normal (single-file) find (if you hit find->list).

No problem, fixed too

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR