You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 5.0.1 (287) English

PSPad unicode 5.0.1 (287) English

#1 PSPad unicode 5.0.1 (287) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2018-10-22 11:30 | IP: IP Logged

Download links (5.4 MB):
www.fosshub.com
pspad.poradna.net
PSPad 64 bit version preview without scripting support. Archive contains EXE only. So use 32b version first and replace EXE with 64b version than.
pspad.poradna.net

This archive contains modified files only. The correct way how to get full functionality:
1. Download and install latest full version first!
2. Replace existing files with content of archive

Changes to 5.0.0 (283)

News

Fixes:
fixed Greek ANSI CP (1253) autodetection
PSpad freezes with active Code explorer in some cases
Multihighlighter color (start-end of the script)

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.1 (287) English

Posted by: Gabriel_ACE | Date: 2018-10-22 12:58 | IP: IP Logged

THZ

it's working very well

#3 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.1 (287) English

Posted by: gwinkless | Date: 2018-10-24 09:07 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Fixes:
PSpad freezes with active Code explorer in some cases

Much better, thanks!

#4 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.1 (287) English

Posted by: RickH | Date: 2018-10-26 16:05 | IP: IP Logged

Agreed, much, much better!

There is still a tiny problem with the code explorer, at least with php files. If you have a WordPress-style block commented out like so

/* foreach($this as $that) {
$something[] = $that + 1;
} */

any class methods below the method containing the commented block will not appear in the code explorer window. However, if you use the normal PSR style with the opening brace on its owh line, everything is good. (Another reason to dislike WP!) I don't know when this appeared.

#5 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.1 (287) English

Posted by: Jeff | Date: 2018-10-27 13:30 | IP: IP Logged

Ok thank you !

#6 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.1 (287) English

Posted by: Ravelli | Date: 2018-11-20 10:47 | IP: IP Logged

Hello everybody out there,

while working on a website, I scrolled through a long CSS file, when PSPad suddenly crashed. The lines in the editor were then overlapping each other. I tried to take a screenshot, but nothing was copied into clipboard until I used the task-manager. I had to use the task-manager to close the thread. I'm not sure, if I hit CTRL+S to save the file when the crash happened, but when I reopened the CSS file, it appeared blank, and file size is just 0 kb now (I was able to restore it from backups). The other open files are still complete.

Since I never had such a crash with PSPad before, I guess it was a very rare conflict with anything, probably graphics related. I will try to reproduce this crash.

Happy coding to everyone,
Ravelli

#7 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.1 (287) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2018-11-20 14:03 | IP: IP Logged

Let me know if you will find any usefull information

#8 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.1 (287) English

Posted by: Ravelli | Date: 2018-12-16 15:50 | IP: IP Logged

Hello again,

while coding in PHP today, I had the phenomena, that my local server stopped executing a certain .php file. Instead of executing it just gave out the source code. Looking at the file it turned out, the very first line, which should be just "<?php" turned into a long line of character chaos (see below). So I closed PSPad and restarted it again. But instead of showing me the source code of this .php file again, PSPad shows me this file as HEX code. PSPad then crashed with this termination window. Tried to restart PSPad couple of time, it always terminated and was not usable anymore. Now I started PSPad by double-clicking the project file. It still shows me the HEX code, tabs were gone but got them back later, and it does not terminate anymore.

Opening the .php file in Windows Notepad, it shows me this first line:
<?믐ѳp 鋠͚酰Q 鋠͚쉸mᵰ͗ƒ V ɜ 鋠͚Ұ  } 鋠͚쉸m`͗a ' j 鋠͚Ұ  lFind 鋠͚쉸m`͗` '  鋠͚䠀Q 챘Q鯠ԅ踘ʟ鯼ԅ 鋠͚쉸m`͗] % i 鋠͚Ұ  { 鋠͚䠀Q 踘ʟ 鋠͚Ұ  (){} M 鋠͚  庰ʛ 鋠͚  ᗐʒ 鋠͚䠀Q 챘Q魰ԅ荸ʟ鮌ԅ 鋠͚  ᗐʒᏀʒ ꨡ͚Ұ 

The file itself worked fine for last couple of years with the same first line.
Before I had assigned bookmarks for the very first time, but in another file. And changed some PHP in some few files.

Here is a screenshot:
www.torsten-funk.de

Here is the php-file in a zip-archive:
www.torsten-funk.de

Friendly greetings and a warm third advent,
Ravelli

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR