You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.6.2 (2739) English

PSPad unicode 4.6.2 (2739) English

#1 PSPad unicode 4.6.2 (2739) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2017-01-12 07:54 | IP: IP Logged

Download links (2.9 MB):
www.fosshub.com
pspad.poradna.net

This archive contains modified files only. The correct way how to get full functionality:
1. Download and install latest full version!!!
2. Replace existing files with content of archive

I am very sorry for slow development. I am overloaded with work in my job just now. I hope it will be OK soon again.

Changes to 4.6.1 (2735)

News
File list (Ctrl+Alt+O) - new functionality with filtering in the menu Window. In the list open files + project files are included. It will allow you quickly find file
User highlighter - added new style of comments for ";" - INI style. In difference to existing Basic style new INI style comment starts only as first char on line

Fixes:
Right edge setting doesn't respect individual highlighter settings
Find in files - unwanted autocomplete of search expression
Find/replace - substitution /w includes chars with diacritical signs too. Depends of regional settings.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: PSPad unicode 4.6.2 (2739) English

Posted by: programmer9 | Date: 2017-01-13 21:45 | IP: IP Logged

Sorry to report that the "Search and/or replace in files" problem is still in build 2739. If a longer version of the selected text appears in the list of previously searched items then the longer version is displayed in the "Text to Find" box.

So if 12345 had been searched for before and 1234 is highlighted now the "Text to Find" box will still show 12345 not 1234 as it should.

#3 Re: PSPad unicode 4.6.2 (2739) English

Posted by: tmtisfree | Date: 2017-01-14 11:14 | IP: IP Logged

A detail, but the text "Changes to 4.6.1 (2735)" should be changed to "Changes from 4.6.1 (2735)".

#4 Re: PSPad unicode 4.6.2 (2739) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2017-01-14 17:29 | IP: IP Logged

Hello

I am not able to simulate it.
If no text is selected, Search/replace in files dialog shows you last searched expression. If any text is selected, it shows you selected text.

Can you please make step by step with this build?

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR