You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.6.1 (2714) English

PSPad unicode 4.6.1 (2714) English

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 Next

#1 PSPad unicode 4.6.1 (2714) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2016-03-21 16:08 | IP: IP Logged

Download links (2.9 MB):
code.fosshub.com
pspad.poradna.net

This archive contains modified files only. The correct way how to get full functionality:
1. Download and install latest full version!!!
2. Replace existing files with content of archive

I am very sorry for slow development. I am overloaded with work in my job just now. I hope it will be OK soon again.

Changes to 4.6.1 (2711)

News
File list headers (Files, FTP) are localizable

Fixes:
Find/Replace - fixed broken Copy/Count functionality
PSPad can open locked files now (logs, e.t.c.) if source application allows read
Fixed Save error introduced in build 2713

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: PSPad unicode 4.6.1 (2714) English

Posted by: ok1 | Date: 2016-03-21 22:56 | IP: IP Logged

File save error confirmed as fixed smiling smiley

#3 Re: PSPad unicode 4.6.1 (2714) English

Posted by: crimson | Date: 2016-03-22 01:27 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,
Same situation, when pressing Shift+Ctrl+F (Search / Replace in Files) it always pop up FPT window instead.

#4 Re: PSPad unicode 4.6.1 (2714) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2016-03-22 04:23 | IP: IP Logged

Search/Replace in files has no shortcut in default.
Go to program settings keymap, remove shortcut from FTP and Assign it to Search/Replace in files

#5 Re: PSPad unicode 4.6.1 (2714) English

Posted by: crimson | Date: 2016-03-23 05:58 | IP: IP Logged

Thanks. I went into KeyMap.ini and made sure it assigned the SHIFT+CTRL+F to Search/Replace but it doesn't work. Now I just do Setting -> Program Setting -> Key Map and reassign the SHIFT+CTRL+F to Search/Replace, and it overrides the FPT windows shortcut and works fine now.

Thanks and best regards.

#6 Re: PSPad unicode 4.6.1 (2714) English

Posted by: Bobf | Date: 2016-03-24 07:19 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Jan,

i'm not sure if it was working in previous build, but it's a odd behaviour.

open Find (CTRL+F). put a search string in [Find:] and uncheck []Add line numbers.
even the lines are unchecked, in the Search Result the lines are displayed on the begin of each line, which should not.

Is that a normal behaviour?

#Bobf

#7 Re: PSPad unicode 4.6.1 (2714) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2016-03-24 08:09 | IP: IP Logged

Bobf:
Hi Jan,

i'm not sure if it was working in previous build, but it's a odd behaviour.

open Find (CTRL+F). put a search string in [Find:] and uncheck []Add line numbers.
even the lines are unchecked, in the Search Result the lines are displayed on the begin of each line, which should not.

Is that a normal behaviour?

#Bobf

This checkbox has influence of COPY button function, not a LIST button. There were no changes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-03-24 08:09 by pspad.

#8 Re: PSPad unicode 4.6.1 (2714) English

Posted by: Wirek | Date: 2016-03-25 13:46 | IP: IP Logged

Hello!

I still cannot use my favourite shortcut key Ctrl+/ for menu option "Format" / "Add/Remove Comment" instead of the default one (Shift+Ctrl+A) - more info is in my previous post (forum.pspad.com).

There is some sort of progress in the most recent beta version, though. Right after redefining the shortcut key (Ctrl+/) in a standard way with buttons "Apply" and "OK" it works just fine until you close the PSPad editor but it doesn't work again when you reopen the editor. There is no key mapping conflicts in the editor as far as I know:
- string "Ctrl+/" doesn't exist in any file in folder "c:\Program Files\...\PSPad editor\";
- but string "Ctrl+/" exists in only one file in folder "c:\Documents and Settings\...\Application Data\PSpad\" and that is in the file "KeyMap.INI" in only one place for entry "aComment=Ctrl+/".

I hope you can fix this with my detailed description so the shortcut (Ctrl+/) is reinitiated at the start up of the editor. There is no problem with the standard shortcut key (Shift+Ctrl+A) except that I don't like that key combination.

Best wishes and happy Easter holidays!

#9 Re: PSPad unicode 4.6.1 (2714) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2016-03-25 14:04 | IP: IP Logged

Are you sure you didn't installed PSpad as portable into program files?
Any program has no possibility to write into program files folder.

If your PSpad is in Program sfiles folder, start PSpad as admin, open program settings / System integration, check multiuser environment and save settings. Close and start PSPad standard way.

#10 Re: PSPad unicode 4.6.1 (2714) English

Posted by: Wirek | Date: 2016-03-25 18:14 | IP: IP Logged

Thank you for your quick reply.
Yes, I am sure it is not installed as a portable version. As I already wrote:
- I think there's a problem with a slash (/) in key mapping mechanism;
- there is no problem with the standard shortcut key (Shift+Ctrl+A);
- the configuration file "c:\Documents and Settings\...\Application Data\PSpad\KeyMap.INI" is correctly updated each time I change a shortcut key (e.g. Shift+Ctrl+A, Ctrl+/ and Ctrl+Q just checked few minutes ago) for menu option "Format" / "Add/Remove Comment";
- shortcut key Ctrl+/ doesn't work after restarting the editor but other shortcut key combinations (Shift+Ctrl+A, Ctrl+Q etc.) work after restarting the editor without any problems;
- in previous builds (2700 and many earlier ones as well as 2707) the shortcut key (Ctrl+/) didn't work at all even before closing the editor so there is some sort of progress in the most recent beta version as I already wrote but I don't know which build precisely between 2707 and 2714 have made it just a little bit better.

What I haven't written earlier is that I am using "MS Windows XP Pro" as an administrator but as far as I rememeber it (Ctrl+/) didn't work on "MS Windows 7 HP" either. The editor is system integrated for "Multi User Environment" in both cases.

I just don't know how could I explain it more clearly to you.
Have you even tried to reproduce the problem with this particular shortcut key combination (Ctrl+/) and did it work for you?

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR