You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.8 (2463) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.8 (2463) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2

#11 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.8 (2463) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2014-01-13 07:00 | IP: IP Logged

padfox:
Hello Jan,

when I press [Alt], I don't see any underscores of the main menu items (shortcuts). And I enabled that these keys are shown with underscores permanently (there is an option in the Windows OSs). That worked in my last version 4.5.7 (2450). Main problem are menu items with the same starting char, which can't be accessed directly. And I need the shortcuts for automation.

Many thanks and greetings
padFox

I will check the problem.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#12 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.8 (2463) English

Posted by: gwinkless | Date: 2014-02-12 13:58 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
News
Find matching bracket result position depends of the program settings / Editor 2 - Search result option

Can you make it so that that value starts out as "Default"? The new default value for that option ("Top?") is frankly horrible, wouldn't it be nicer to make it so the default setting is what it was doing before?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-02-12 14:02 by gwinkless.

#13 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.8 (2463) English

Posted by: gwinkless | Date: 2014-02-12 14:01 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
gwinkless:
PSPad is still saving ANSI-codepage files twice in this version, as discussed here: forum.pspad.com
sad smiley

I run processmonitor utility and there is only one write for ANSI same as for UNICODE format.

How odd, given that my output definitely shows it saving twice... perhaps there is something about Symantec that's forcing it to save twice?

I'll see if I can get the network manager to disable symantec for a bit (work machine, so I can't do it myself, grrr) and test again.

Thanks for trying smiling smiley

#14 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.8 (2463) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2014-02-12 14:10 | IP: IP Logged

Wait for the next developer build please. I optimized disk accesses

Goto Page: Previous1 2

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR