You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.8 (2462) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.8 (2462) English

Goto Page: 1 2 Next

#1 PSPad unicode 4.5.8 (2462) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2013-10-20 17:40 | IP: IP Logged

Download links (2.7 MB):
www.dropbox.com

This archive contains modified files only. The correct way how to get all functionality:
1. Download and install latest ful version
2. Replace existing files with content of archive

Changes to 4.5.8 (2457)

News
Added possibility to use wildcard in parameter (c:\files\*.txt). Wildcard can be contained in file name only, not in the path. Number of files is limited to 100.
Added possibility to set compatibility of the internel IE browser to IE7 .. IE10 (program settings / system integration)
File information - added possibility to copy list of words only (Shift+Ctrl+C or right mouse)
Added Oracle keywords flash_cache, cell_flash_cache
Added HTML5 tags into html highlighter
Added option to save all files before external application run (highlighter settings and project settings)
Added option to run external application with file or selected text (highlighter settings and project settings)
Program title contains project name if project is open
Added possibility to individually set File tab color (righ mouse menu on file tab or menu Window). Color is stored if save file state option is enabled in program settings / Files and dirs

Fixes:
Fixed problem with project file containing empty line
Fixed problem if you create project file from drive root
VBScript Code explorer - fixed missing "property get xxx"
Clear content of the PSCache.bin file due to store File tab color
Added string for File tab color into translation

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.8 (2462) English

Posted by: @msterdam | Date: 2013-10-21 20:39 | IP: IP Logged

The link does not work:

Not Found
The requested URL /pspad/pspad458b2462.zip was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at 31.31.78.126 Port 80

#3 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.8 (2462) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2013-10-22 04:48 | IP: IP Logged

Thank you for the info. The problem was fixed.

#4 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.8 (2462) English

Posted by: LucyFan | Date: 2013-10-26 16:01 | IP: IP Logged

I have just posted this on the Avast anitvirus web forum and they suggest that you are "using avast's openssl" is this the case or are they trying to avoid an issue caused by their software?

===============================================================================

Hi

I have just upgraded Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 and as a result had to re-install Avast, I am now on Avast Free Antivirus version 2004.9.0.2006.

I use the PSPad text editor and when I opened it for the first time after the Avast install Avast did a deep scan which found no issues, however since then every time I open PSPad I get the following error message:

The ordinal 3905 could not be located in the dynamic link library
C:\PROGR~1\avast~1\Avast\SSLEAY32.dll

Why is Avast forcing this program to use a library that it does not have?

Thanks for your help.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-26 16:46 by LucyFan.

#5 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.8 (2462) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2013-10-26 16:22 | IP: IP Logged

I really don't know.
PSPad uses libeay.dll in case you set it up in FTP client and you connect to FTP server.

Problem occurs in case you use PSPad scripting - WSH support is activated. PSPad doesn't loads any library in this case, only initialized WSH and compile scripts.

The right question is why Avast forces Windows Scripting Host to use their own libeay32.dll?

Avast support have confirmed me this problem. LAst informations are it should be fixed next week.

#6 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.8 (2462) English

Posted by: LucyFan | Date: 2013-10-26 16:28 | IP: IP Logged

Great thanks I'll await Avast's fix

Thanks a lot for your help

#7 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.8 (2462) English

Posted by: clanman | Date: 2013-10-27 22:37 | IP: IP Logged

Thanks for fixing the VBScript class issue - much appreciated.

I may have missed something however since updating to 2462 Auto Complete now pastes the currently selected item with the spacebar.

Is there a way to revert this to the previous behaviour where the spacebar ends auto complete and whatever was typed is used?

#8 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.8 (2462) English

Posted by: dmonder | Date: 2013-11-01 13:23 | IP: IP Logged

When I use the minimize to tray setting and then attempt to open a file read-only, I get two "files" opened - the first is a "file" called R and the second is the file I requested. Neither are opened read-only. -David

#9 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.8 (2462) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2013-11-01 14:55 | IP: IP Logged

dmonder:
When I use the minimize to tray setting and then attempt to open a file read-only, I get two "files" opened - the first is a "file" called R and the second is the file I requested. Neither are opened read-only. -David

Can you tell me the File name please?

#10 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.8 (2462) English

Posted by: Manfred62 | Date: 2013-11-02 07:54 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
The right question is why Avast forces Windows Scripting Host to use their own libeay32.dll?

Avast support have confirmed me this problem. LAst informations are it should be fixed next week.

Avast has fixed this problem now grinning smiley

--
PSPad 4.5.9 (2525)

Goto Page: 1 2 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR