You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2351) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2351) English

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Next

#1 PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2351) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2009-05-12 21:59 | IP: IP Logged

Download links (2.1 MB):
pspad.cincura.net
pspad.siliconhill.cz

Notes on PSPad update versions:
this CAB archive contains PSPad.EXE and language files only. Unpack it with subfolders and replace existing files from the last full release

Changes to 4.5.4 (2349)

News
scripting - function selectionMode() without parames returns active selection mode for current editor

Corrections
program takes SSL libraries from PSpad folder
VBScript highlighter fix
Template from block - problem with SQL dialects
Save to FTP

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2351) English

Posted by: wjjchess | Date: 2009-05-13 00:54 | IP: IP Logged

libeay32.dll not found

thanks!

#3 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2351) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2009-05-13 03:57 | IP: IP Logged

wjjchess:
libeay32.dll not found

thanks!

I don't understand what you need.
You have a problem with libeay32.dll or it's thank for modification?

In first case download this:
www.pspad.com
and unpack it into PSPad folder

#4 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2351) English

Posted by: wjjchess | Date: 2009-05-13 07:43 | IP: IP Logged

thanks!

When it run 2351 PSPAD,
PSPAD said '2821 not locate in LIBEAY32.DLL'

#5 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2351) English

Posted by: ok1 | Date: 2009-05-13 09:32 | IP: IP Logged

Hmmm, running 2351 and PSPad on my system doesn't use this DLL. Quick search showed it present and used for some other applications e.g. FileZilla client, VMWare workstation but not in PSPad (loaded or in folder). Checked via Process Explorer to see what had it in use and then disk search to what folders had it present.

I use the PSPad pretty much as a plain editor for scripts and log files so my usage will not match yours grinning smiley.

P.S. XP Pro SP3 in case that is at all relevant.

#6 Re: Java Code Explorer issue

Posted by: wilderness2 | Date: 2009-05-13 10:44 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,

For Java code explorer, I am seeing local int variables created inside methods in the Code Explorer tree, at the top level. Works fine for other data types.

public class testing {
public static void main(String[] args) {

int i = 0;
//shown outside main in code explorer tree

System.out.println("Hello world");
}
}

I am using the 2351 version cleanly installed (unzipping 4.5.3 cab and then 2351 cab)

I am not sure if this was the previous behaviour. I am seeing this now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-05-13 10:45 by wilderness2.

#7 Re: Java Code Explorer issue

Posted by: syntech | Date: 2009-05-14 12:43 | IP: IP Logged

Jan,

since quite some betas the Code Explorer does not automatically show up for some files when I load them. I have set the required file extensions in the highlighter settings, but for some files the Code Explorer shows up, and for some other files - with the same file extension! - it does not. Then I have to click on the refresh button of the Code Explorer to get the classes, functions, etc. listed.

Anything I should check? Do you need additional informations?

#8 Re: Java Code Explorer issue

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2009-05-14 13:17 | IP: IP Logged

syntech:
Jan,

since quite some betas the Code Explorer does not automatically show up for some files when I load them. I have set the required file extensions in the highlighter settings, but for some files the Code Explorer shows up, and for some other files - with the same file extension! - it does not. Then I have to click on the refresh button of the Code Explorer to get the classes, functions, etc. listed.

Anything I should check? Do you need additional informations?

Check syntax name in statusbar for each file. It's correct?
If you have active option [x]Remember file state, PSpad remebers last highlighter too.

#9 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2351) English

Posted by: zwayne | Date: 2009-05-14 13:30 | IP: IP Logged

Are the word wrap crashes EVER going to be addressed?

I'll stand by my post forum.pspad.com: there is no mention in the Unicode SynEdit bug tracker for any word wrap crashing problem. Unicode Synedit, btw, hasn't been updated since March 2007.

SO, has any priority been placed towards resolving this serious problem?

#10 Re: Java Code Explorer issue

Posted by: syntech | Date: 2009-05-14 13:54 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Check syntax name in statusbar for each file. It's correct?
If you have active option [x]Remember file state, PSpad remebers last highlighter too.

All 4 files show C/C++ in the status bar. [x] Remember files state is set. When I close and restart the editor, there is no syntax coloring at all, and only 1 of the 4 files shows the Code Explorer. Even when I active the Code Explorer for all 4 files, close and restart PSPad, the settings seems not to be saved. Only 1 file shows the Code Explorer.

Then I tried the same with the last PSPad release 4.5.3 (2298) and here PSPad also starts with no syntax coloring, but the Code Explorer works for all 4 files.

From what I remember, I created a backup of the last PSPad directory and copied the beta files over the existing ones. Did I do something wrong?

edit: my file extension is .pcpp, and I've registered it with the C/C++ highlighter. Maybe the program got changed in this area?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-05-14 14:07 by syntech.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR