You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2301) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2301) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 Next

#11 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2301) English

Posted by: papi | Date: 2008-01-30 15:38 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,

Thanks for the new release!
The bugfix for the logwindow really greate. It helps me a lot.
But on the other side it looks like I lost the possibility to run an external compiler for my own language... I do not know is it because the language defined by myself or is it the same with every language.

The compiler was set in the previous version and was working fine.

Thx,
Papi

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#12 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2301) English

Posted by: papi | Date: 2008-01-30 15:47 | IP: IP Logged

papi:
Hi,

Thanks for the new release!
The bugfix for the logwindow really greate. It helps me a lot.
But on the other side it looks like I lost the possibility to run an external compiler for my own language... I do not know is it because the language defined by myself or is it the same with every language.

The compiler was set in the previous version and was working fine.

Thx,
Papi

Phuu.... Do not ask me how, but seems it is ok again... I even did not restart pspad, I just saw once that the icon is enabled again... But I am sure, there was a period when I was not able to use the compiler...
Sorry for disturbing, and thanks again for this powerfull editor!

Papi

#13 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2301) English

Posted by: craig.raymond | Date: 2008-01-30 17:12 | IP: IP Logged

I saw something similar and perhaps they are related.

When I first downloaded and installed 2301 several icons in the toolbar were blank. The popup text worked (e.g. it displayed what the button was supposed to do), but clicking the blank icon space produced no results. After a while (I have no clue how long), I went back to the open editor window, and the icons were no longer blank, and they did function.

Signed Confused?

#14 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2301) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2008-01-30 18:22 | IP: IP Logged

I am sorry. I forgot include default PSPad icon set into .\Skin subfolder.
I move some things from resource into program to reduce resource lock exceptions.
After you restart PSpad, icons will be back or choose some other inconset in Program settings / Program.

#15 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2301) English

Posted by: craig.raymond | Date: 2008-01-31 11:20 | IP: IP Logged

Thanks for the explanation.

I'm glad it occurred. I played around with the icon sets and ended up changing from what I previously used.

And many thanks for your continued work with PSPad, I really appreciate it.

#16 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2301) English

Posted by: msweeney | Date: 2008-01-31 14:53 | IP: IP Logged

Quote:
removed limitation to 1024 chars in the MEMO log window style

Thank you! There is only one more thing holding me back from finally ugrading from 2250... the ability to run a particular script using the MEMO log window style.

If there was a way to set the log window style through script, I'm sure a lot of people would find it useful.

#17 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2301) English

Posted by: kappa8086 | Date: 2008-02-02 09:45 | IP: IP Logged

seems that since 4.5.2 (my first try) or ealier version, an input problem has been existing

that is, when I start typing to an editbox in a new-opened dialog box, like FTP configuration, always a hidden byte stands at the input point, which generates wrong Chinese character(my system is chs), the byte code seems to be "AE".
but after this happens, everything is well then.

before I found it a general problem, I felt strange that I cannot login FTP server by over 90%, in fact due to the only one input box just for password...now I have to press backspace twice before typing

would you pls check if it is a bug for multi-byte support? thx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-02-02 09:46 by kappa8086.

#18 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2301) English

Posted by: muthukrish_2000 | Date: 2008-02-04 04:53 | IP: IP Logged

It will be very much useful if we able to call MEMO style while calling logwindow using script.

#19 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2301) English

Posted by: PsychodelEKS | Date: 2008-02-06 10:45 | IP: IP Logged

Hi, Jan,

Could you please return case-sensitive file path/name. I know, that's actually not a bug, so may be some special setting for that...
Thanks in advance.

#20 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2301) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2008-02-06 11:17 | IP: IP Logged

PsychodelEKS:
Hi, Jan,

Could you please return case-sensitive file path/name. I know, that's actually not a bug, so may be some special setting for that...
Thanks in advance.

Return where?
PSPad doesn't change file name and path char case. Exception in the FTP, where you define behavior in the FTP connection settings

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR