You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2249) English

Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2249) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3

#21 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2249) English

Posted by: menet | Date: 2006-12-18 14:38 | IP: IP Logged

janpaul:
peter4rd:
Yes with 2249 new files now start showing column 2.

I tried both the new file and the sendto and in both cases the starting column is column 1, so no problem over here.
WinXP Pro Dutch, Bitstream Vera Sans Mono font, build 2249.

There is no problem with the file, it is only the showing which begin in column 2 in some cases. Doing home permits to see the first column which is always good with 2249 tongue sticking out smiley

I suppose that Jan has also encountered the problem and will correct that in the next version smiling smiley

Best regards winking smiley

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#22 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2249) English

Posted by: Xandros | Date: 2006-12-19 06:17 | IP: IP Logged

Would be very nice if it was possible to only have "pspad" on the shell context menu and be able to remove "pspad hex" and "pspad diff" in some way, i searched through the registry but it seems to be contained in a DLL so ... I was thinking about options on what to show or not, like in WinRar and WinZip shell context menu ...

#23 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2249) English

Posted by: Jan Paul | Date: 2006-12-19 08:27 | IP: IP Logged

menet:
janpaul:
peter4rd:
Yes with 2249 new files now start showing column 2.

I tried both the new file and the sendto and in both cases the starting column is column 1, so no problem over here.
WinXP Pro Dutch, Bitstream Vera Sans Mono font, build 2249.

There is no problem with the file, it is only the showing which begin in column 2 in some cases. Doing home permits to see the first column which is always good with 2249 tongue sticking out smiley

I suppose that Jan has also encountered the problem and will correct that in the next version smiling smiley

Best regards winking smiley

Thanks Yes, I know. Column 1 is showing ok on my systems... smiling smiley So I still cannot replicate this problem.
But since Jan found the problem, enough said about this. winking smiley

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR