Posted by: Peter K | Date: 2011-12-31 13:54 | IP: IP Logged
Thanks for your good works.
A few minor corrections for the Dutch translation
- In the view menu, the 7th item should be Regelterugloop. It now says woordafbrekingsregels, a word that suggests this option is about splitting up a word that is to long.
- The last line in the view menu is still in English. In Dutch, is is: Volledig scherm modus
- The last line in the Search menu is still in English. In Dutch it is: Verwijder alle favorieten
- The scripts menu is completely in English (one line may be Tsjech or something like that. Not sure about the translations, guess there isn't even a good Dutch word for align. Will look into this later.
- In the window-menu, the 5th line is still in English. Should be: Sorteer betands-tabs alfabetisch
- In the window-menu, the last item should be schikken
- In the help menu, one letter is missing in the 6th item. Should be Gereedschap online (with a p at the end of the first word)
Posted by: Peter K | Date: 2011-12-31 16:29 | IP: IP Logged
Took a look at the Nederlands.ini file, found several more lines in English.
I will translate them too and post the contents of the new ini-file over here. Will take a wile though
Posted by: Juliawilliam123 | Date: 2021-06-23 21:08 | IP: IP Logged
hi, My name is Julia i am searching for the best website for learning dutch language and working as Photographers Pakistan in New York. if any one know kindly guide me.
Mehndi Event Photography