Posted by: Jume | Date: 2006-06-14 00:39 | IP: IP Logged
i can't help but notice the difference between the language file i mantein to translate, and the language file distributed within pspad, the size relation is about 60kb vs 49kb
and so, knowing that, i found that some descriptions that actually works (i can see them working in the program so far) are deleted in the "final" file, also, i know that the file is generated automatically to update the ";;translate" messages for new strings and remove the old ones, so i guess the fault is somewhere in that tool
if you're interested, i can send you a list of working descriptions missing in the final file (a simple text diff should do the work fine), there's no hurry for this though...
Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-06-14 18:16 | IP: IP Logged
All files except English are generated again, missing strings are marked with ;;Transalate, additional strings are deleted.
If you add some string, this process delete it.
I am not able to manually keep online 33 language files.
If you send me strings, you are add it into your language, I will add it into English localization. This will prevent to delete it next time.
Posted by: Jume | Date: 2006-07-04 20:24 | IP: IP Logged
sorry for being late, i was in the process of switching to another place to live, moreover i couldnt use my connection for a week precisely cause i was not living in my old place
i sincerely thought that the list were a lot smaller, but it has 150+ descriptions, at least all of them have their corresponding caption in the translation so its easy to figure what is it about
finally, i put it here to allow other translators to peek a bit into the missing ones and (maybe) translate them ahead
again and as always, i dont plot against you to make you work more and more, this is low priority and even they can be added little by little, if they are added in the end...