You are here: PSPad forum > Translation > missing descriptions

missing descriptions

#1 missing descriptions

Posted by: Jume | Date: 2006-06-14 00:39 | IP: IP Logged

i can't help but notice the difference between the language file i mantein to translate, and the language file distributed within pspad, the size relation is about 60kb vs 49kb

and so, knowing that, i found that some descriptions that actually works (i can see them working in the program so far) are deleted in the "final" file, also, i know that the file is generated automatically to update the ";;translate" messages for new strings and remove the old ones, so i guess the fault is somewhere in that tool

if you're interested, i can send you a list of working descriptions missing in the final file (a simple text diff should do the work fine), there's no hurry for this though...

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: missing descriptions

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-06-14 18:16 | IP: IP Logged

All files except English are generated again, missing strings are marked with ;;Transalate, additional strings are deleted.
If you add some string, this process delete it.
I am not able to manually keep online 33 language files.

If you send me strings, you are add it into your language, I will add it into English localization. This will prevent to delete it next time.

#3 Re: missing descriptions

Posted by: Jume | Date: 2006-07-04 20:24 | IP: IP Logged

sorry for being late, i was in the process of switching to another place to live, moreover i couldnt use my connection for a week precisely cause i was not living in my old place

i sincerely thought that the list were a lot smaller, but it has 150+ descriptions, at least all of them have their corresponding caption in the translation so its easy to figure what is it about

finally, i put it here to allow other translators to peek a bit into the missing ones and (maybe) translate them ahead

again and as always, i dont plot against you to make you work more and more, this is low priority and even they can be added little by little, if they are added in the end...

www.konithuki.com

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2019 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR