You are here: PSPad forum > Bug report / Hlášení chyb > Bookmark becomes invisible

Bookmark becomes invisible

#1 Bookmark becomes invisible

Posted by: Ruud | Date: 2022-10-19 16:40 | IP: IP Logged

Momentary I'm busy with disassembling old ROMs and that means a lot of scrolling up and down. You can move the bookmark from the screen using the up arrow key or using PageUp. When I scroll the other direction using the down arrow key (not the PageDown Key!), the bookmark seems to have gone. Clicking PageUp and PageDown (or PageDown and PageUp) and the bookmark is visible again. Going to another bookmark first and then back again to invisible one does the trick as well.

Again: move the bookmark of the screen using the up arrow or PageUp keys and scroll back only using the down arrow key. Bookmark is invisible but not gone: it still works.

Before writing the above I noticed that I was working with 731 and 735 was already out. Of course I did an upgrade. Weird fact: before the update it went wrong for both directions, now only for scrolling up.

Good luck!

--
Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards, Ruud Baltissen

www.baltissen.org

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Bookmark becomes invisible

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2022-10-19 18:58 | IP: IP Logged

Thank you for detailed info. I will check it

#3 Re: Bookmark becomes invisible

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2022-10-19 19:06 | IP: IP Logged

Hello, bug confirmed. i will fix it and send fix to GIT (editor component)

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR