You are here: PSPad forum > Bug report / Hlášení chyb > Re: Toolbar Icons

Re: Toolbar Icons

#1 Toolbar Icons

Posted by: Alnagon | Date: 2019-04-09 08:12 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,

sometimes Toolbar icons changes their size - not all, just some of them are from unknown moment bigger. I noticed three different sizes but do not know, how it happens. Using Windows10.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Toolbar Icons

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2019-04-09 08:25 | IP: IP Logged

It depends of DPI. When high DPI is selected, PSPad will use bigger version of icons.
When you change it and save settings (icon sets for menu and toolbar are customizable in the PSPad settings), PSPad will remember it for this computer and won't change it.

If you have portable PSPad and you will run it on different compouters, on the computer with high DPI, PSPad will use bigger icon size.

#3 Re: Toolbar Icons

Posted by: Alnagon | Date: 2019-04-09 10:34 | IP: IP Logged

No, it is on one computer and during the day and I am changing nothing, just using another applications like browsers, MS Office, SWI prolog. I refresh the window of PSPad and icons are bigger.

#4 Re: Toolbar Icons

Posted by: Andreas | Date: 2019-04-12 14:40 | IP: IP Logged

Sometimes this happens to me too.

I'm on a Lenovo 15" convertible notebook with an extern 27" monitor. Windows 10.

No special settings for DPI. When the view changes from notebook to monitor this happens some times. It's annoying.

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2019 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR